Wii starts to lose sales in Japan

guilherme

WHAT?? ps3 might take over? :mega_shok:No, let's wait for the next month hopping this was just a bad month, and wait for the new games that are just coming.:D

Werbung:

Squiddy

Rasande Bävern said:
Squiddy said:
Unsurprising. It's business.
Might I add there's a 40GB PS3 coming for $399? That's £250 here.
when!? :O

It's been leaked under an FCC registration and also under a stock order receipt from Gamestop.

It'll also include all the features of the 60GB model (but less storage, duh!), less electricity consumption and it bundles with the DUALSHOCK3, a PS3 controller with vibration.

Linksys

nahh the whole reason y is because ever1 who can buy a wii has and the people who dont have the money or want 1 just go to their friends and the rest of the people of japan are just ps3 fags

Pythorne

Linksys said:
nahh the whole reason y is because ever1 who can buy a wii has and the people who dont have the money or want 1 just go to their friends and the rest of the people of japan are just ps3 fags

I agree, they love the playstaion. They have their own games. They are very wierd games. I saw this game in Japan that is only avalible in Japan. It was for the ps2 and it came out for the ps3 recently. The game goes....... you are a boy who goes to a only boys school. The objective is to make a boyfriend and.......................................................................................................................................... ill skip that part, anyways back to topic the orginal xbox just flopped there, but the gamecube was doing ok but not very good. I guess the same senario will follow this generation..

Squiddy said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Squiddy said:
Unsurprising. It's business.
Might I add there's a 40GB PS3 coming for $399? That's £250 here.
when!? :O

It's been leaked under an FCC registration and also under a stock order receipt from Gamestop.

It'll also include all the features of the 60GB model (but less storage, duh!), less electricity consumption and it bundles with the DUALSHOCK3, a PS3 controller with vibration.
Oh sound terrific!! but when does it release?

Werbung: