Nintendo Wii is now the best-selling console in the world

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Danny said:
killman360 said:
The PS3 will probably backfire on all consoles. alot of different websites say it will at least crush the xbox 360 by the end of next year. but the Wii, probably not for a long time.

As we talk right now.. 4 Wii's have been bought in the past 10 minutes.. So How Many PS3's have been sold on those 10 minutes?

Does it really matter who sells more? Sales are just fanboy artillery for ' other console enemies'. As long as I get the games I want, I don't give a hoot who sells more.

Same here, although it is kinda nice to see the wii doing so well after the GC got creamed by the PS2

Werbung:

Danny

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Danny said:
killman360 said:
The PS3 will probably backfire on all consoles. alot of different websites say it will at least crush the xbox 360 by the end of next year. but the Wii, probably not for a long time.

As we talk right now.. 4 Wii's have been bought in the past 10 minutes.. So How Many PS3's have been sold on those 10 minutes?

Does it really matter who sells more? Sales are just fanboy artillery for ' other console enemies'. As long as I get the games I want, I don't give a hoot who sells more.

Same here, although it is kinda nice to see the wii doing so well after the GC got creamed by the PS2
I don't care about sales either.. but.. He was talking about sales.. >.>

guilherme

Ps3 has a good image, but I prefer the way of playing games of wii. We just need to wait for more games, just in october and november, many good games are coming out. Anyway, yeah, wii IS the best-selling console.

Ryano

killman360 said:
I want great games too. that is why i bought a ps3. the wii games (at this time) are not doing so hot.

Yeah they really aren't, while 360 and PS3 are doing great with there games Nintendo are staying dumb and onlly making kiddy games...

Squiddy

Ryano said:
killman360 said:
I want great games too. that is why i bought a ps3. the wii games (at this time) are not doing so hot.

Yeah they really aren't, while 360 and PS3 are doing great with there games Nintendo are staying dumb and onlly making kiddy games...

They spent $20,000,000 today on the Wii Remote Jackets....

They can spend that on a killer Zelda.

killman360

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:

That much on Wii remote jackets?! What is Nintendo Thinking.....:mega_shok::mega_shok:

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:

They did who in the what now???

Please say your joking....

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:

Check IGN.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:

Check IGN.

IGN have a bad habit of being stupid and making bad rumours, sorry but I don't fully believe you although tbh I wouldn't be to surprised if they were telling the truth.

Werbung:

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:

Check IGN.

IGN have a bad habit of being stupid and making bad rumours, sorry but I don't fully believe you although tbh I wouldn't be to surprised if they were telling the truth.

GameCentral has confirmed it too. And they always dissaprove of Internet rumours.