WII PASSES 360 HARDWARE SALES!!!

Werbung:

EngWii

beerbert said:
HAHA suck ps3 woop go DS!!:D

Actually, the ps3 is doing a lot better than i thought, i assumed about 5-10 were sold ;)
The Wii is only doing so well because of its accessability and price, without motion controls, it would suck.

pdaboy

This should ensure that Nintendo still has a future as a hardware manufacturer and we can expect more new consoles from Nintendo, which will only push gaming to the next level.

Ryano

EngWii said:
beerbert said:
HAHA suck ps3 woop go DS!!:D

Actually, the ps3 is doing a lot better than i thought, i assumed about 5-10 were sold ;)
The Wii is only doing so well because of its accessability and price, without motion controls, it would suck.

Well thats a bit of a stupid thing to say since the whole point of the Wii was the motion controls.

jaccee

Hmm.. how long time do you think it will take befor its stops realesing games for ps3? Sure, its allot good upcoming right now, but after that? If it dont sells more ps3 this will be the last konsoll from sony i think. Gogogo wii! :)

d4rkpabl0

nice new...

but it's from vgchart... and i don't believe 100% that's numbers...:$

i want to wait to NPD to confirm that :)

but... anyway.... GO WII GO!

Squiddy

jaccee said:
Hmm.. how long time do you think it will take befor its stops realesing games for ps3? Sure, its allot good upcoming right now, but after that? If it dont sells more ps3 this will be the last konsoll from sony i think. Gogogo wii! :)

This above statement reeks of fanboy falsehood.

Ryano

jaccee said:

The fanboyishness, it hurts my eyes...xD

Werbung: