Nintendo Wii Poised to Become Consumers’ Choice for Next-Generation Gaming Console

Squiddy

RE: Nintendo Wii Poised to Become Consumers’ Choice for Next-Generation Gaming Console

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Why do people always assume that just because the game looks good, it means it's rubbish?

That is about the wierdest thing you have ever said....weres the logic in that statement???

Look.

The Wii can't do great graphics compared to PS3/360, therefore people are always resorting to saying 'Graphics > Gameplay' because they don't have access to decent visuals.

I'll bet anything that people wouldn't be banging on about the gameplay of the Wii if it could do decent HD graphics.

Werbung:

Ryano

RE: Nintendo Wii Poised to Become Consumers’ Choice for Next-Generation Gaming Console

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Why do people always assume that just because the game looks good, it means it's rubbish?

That is about the wierdest thing you have ever said....weres the logic in that statement???

Look.

The Wii can't do great graphics compared to PS3/360, therefore people are always resorting to saying 'Graphics > Gameplay' because they don't have access to decent visuals.

I'll bet anything that people wouldn't be banging on about the gameplay of the Wii if it could do decent HD graphics.

oh...right, well I guess I see were your coming from then.

sear69

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:

Look.

If the Wii had decent HD graphics it would make it the best console out of all of them that are out right now by far so of course noone will be going on about gameplay and graphics

JustinGTL

The reasion why people think that is because they think to them selfs and say "well what did the people work on when they made this game? the story line? the game play? the graphics? what?" and a lot of games that look good dont turn out well like for example the gundam game for ps3 it was short extreamly short from what i heard and a terible game. Heres what Gamespot had to say about the gundam game "Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire is a lazy attempt to bring the Gundam license to the PlayStation 3, and it's a disappointment in almost every way." rest my case :]

JustinGTL

sear69 said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:

Look.

If the Wii had decent HD graphics it would make it the best console out of all of them that are out right now by far so of course noone will be going on about gameplay and graphics

you wait. the next nintendo system will be hd and have better game play and controls then the wii =] the wii is only the first of its kind remember it can only go up! and hopfully not down..

Squiddy

Nintendo never deliver on their surprises.... look at today's for proof.

But Gundam IS a rubbish title.

Just check out Motorstorm and Gran Turismo 5 and FF XIII. Best of both.

JustinGTL

i will evenchually but im waiting for some rpg games like the very good kingdom hearts some thing like that in HD graphics would make me buy the ps3 but intill then ill spend my money on popcorn or something..

Ryano

@JustinGTL: There is a huge chance the Wii will be a one time thing and Nintendo will go back to basics for there next console.

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

gameplay is all that matters to me