Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:
I want great games too. that is why i bought a ps3. the wii games (at this time) are not doing so hot.

Yeah they really aren't, while 360 and PS3 are doing great with there games Nintendo are staying dumb and onlly making kiddy games...

They spent $20,000,000 today on the Wii Remote Jackets....

They can spend that on a killer Zelda.

They did who in the what now???

Please say your joking....

Check IGN.

IGN have a bad habit of being stupid and making bad rumours, sorry but I don't fully believe you although tbh I wouldn't be to surprised if they were telling the truth.

GameCentral has confirmed it too. And they always dissaprove of Internet rumours.

:(officially pissed.

What a waste of money.

Werbung:

lauren20020

jesta said:
1171843287_gaming-1.jpg

"The warning signs were there, but no one expected it to happen this soon. The Financial Times is reporting that the Nintendo Wii is now the number one selling console in the world, even though the Xbox 360 enjoyed a full year head start. Based on sales data from the NPD Group, Enterbrain, and GfK, here is how the console sales break down:

* Nintendo Wii: 9 million units
* Xbox 360: 8.9 million units
* Playstation 3: 3.7 million units...

...It may be time to rethink what the mass market is actually looking for in a videogame system." Link

Yeah cause wii the bestest!!!
:girl_wacko:

Ryano

You know some people are startign to say that the 360 has now gone back over the Wii in sales....might be true ya know...

wiipointsmaster

Ryano said:
You know some people are startign to say that the 360 has now gone back over the Wii in sales....might be true ya know...

i think it has but these two systems will always be competing with one another for the most amount of units sold.

11.9 million worldwide, as of June 30, 2007. (amount of 360 sold)
10.7 million+ (amount of wii sold)

i got this information from wikipedia

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
Ryano said:

i think it has but these two systems will always be competing with one another for the most amount of units sold.

11.9 million worldwide, as of June 30, 2007. (amount of 360 sold)
10.7 million+ (amount of wii sold)

i got this information from wikipedia

I don't trust wiki since the content can be changed by anyone...

Ryano

yoshi said:
i think that wiki is pretty accurate and i am pretty sure that 360 is back on top but wii will probably catch up

I'm sorry but the fact that wiki can be changed by anyone (even you or me) makes it quite untrustworthy....

Werbung: