Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

Werbung:

Qowface

One time my SR ran out of bullets when I was on the tower in Snow Valley, so I switched to my mines (only had one left) and threw it off the tower randomly...it landed right at the feet of someone coming up the hill, went off, and killed them...

Another time, on Junk Flea, I was going across the map and was hit by a flashbang...I kept running forward and started shooting randomly, and killed someone with a headshot even though I was completely blind still...and it was the kill that won the game for our team too...

john66

Exactly, and other people are saying you can't do that. Anyways another funny kill for me consited of a head shot with an uzi from sniper range. You guys can bet I was called a hacker.

izzyz

Exactly, and other people are saying you can't do that. Anyways another funny kill for me consited of a head shot with an uzi from sniper range. You guys can bet I was called a hacker.

try unbelievable with m16. I was reported by everyone I killed for it.

Ferklo

One time in snow valley i shot a guy in the head and he fell down that thing that rocket came out of. He fell and it reminded me of star wars when darth maul fell down, lol.

MooCowMan

Anyone who says that they can get a multi-kill with one shot is a bullshit liar. I just tested it today.. Video coming soon.

cvspartan101

Manageris don't lie... I also used Moo's idea and lined up three of my clan members and shot a bullet and it only killed two of them... I'll post screenie later

Werbung: