Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

HeadShot

In the Junk Flea, I was on Alpha. I was spawn camping Bravo, hid behind the wall and kept getting headshots on the same dude that was getting out, rofl.

Werbung:

Narkelva

Rofl, this reminds me. I was playing in Death Room, and it was a full room. It was a really, really tight game, we were like neck to neck tied. So then we were getting much closer to that 140 mark. At the point where we were at 135, I noticed that like 5 people from the other team were upstairs, all killing us, so I ran around, and killed 3 instantly, so I got a Multikill, and then I killed one because I had to reload. I wanted to be humorous with the last person, so I took out my Silver Anaconda and aimed at his head while I waited for him to turn around. And he turned around VERY slowly, like if it was a dramatic seen or something, rofl. He looked at me and the instant he did BOOM, and the game ended with that kill. It was the best kill I've ever gotten, rofl.

Brackmonster

Pistols only on junkflee. The guy was on the high rise above the respawn spot. I climbed up the stairs and shot at the guy on the top. He was jumping off of the highrise. I shot him in the head. first kill XD.

NoMercy

I get tons upon tons of mid-air kills, he jumps down and I end up shooting him from the ledge above killing him in midair.

orestul

I was sniping on Waverider, and after a noob with a p90 came up, and wasted all his bullets trying to kill me, I head shotted him with l9 without using scope, right in front of the tower. Not a lot of space to maneuver.

rocktrns

Well I do this all the time just to make people mad.
When We play CTF junk flea and I'm on bravo side i sneak to alpah wait for them to take my flag and as soon as there about to make a goal I kill him. I love peoples reactions to that.

Beir

I fell in Snow Valley from the top after knifing someone. At the bottom I guess someone was there because I somehow slashed and got a headshot knife right before hitting the ground.

MooCowMan

In Gray Hammer, I jumped off the ripped up awning down into the sewer, pulling off a no scope right before falling to my death.

Werbung:

yocool

In Gray Hammer, I jumped off the ripped up awning down into the sewer, pulling off a no scope right before falling to my death.

i think i was the one u killed lol..i got so pissed off after u did that lol.

Anyways my most hillarous kill(s) was when a bunch of noobs were trying to spray me and they wasted all their bullets and i took out my uzi and hsed them all...THEY were ULTRA NOOBS