Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

Werbung:

Eagleman

My best kill was in Deathroom, I killed two guys with one shot with L96A1 sniper rifle and I was in the upper part, then two guys got past my teamates and were coming up behind me to kill me and I killed them both also with one bullet exept it was no scope xD

MrPoog

There was a speed hacker who decided that I was harmless whilst camping in his spawn in Snow Valley (he was on Bravo, I was camping in the nook in the house thing). His nametag came speeding from the left, and as soon as he came into sight, I headshotted him, out of pure luck (M24, btw). I wasn't even expecting to hit him at all. He started swearing like a sailor, considering it was 6 - 6, and we both had each other's flags. It was an elite mod room btw, he just started speed hacking as soon as it was too far into the game for the mod to kick him. I recovered the flag not half a second before getting L9'd (and I was the only one in the area, so my team was relying on me to recover it). We won the game, and I rejoiced. :D

E

Elite SEAL

I had one today, it wasn't so much of a kill, but an encounter. there was this hacking Lt. and i was on the side w/ the tower. he was on the roof. and he killed me a bunch of times -obviously hacking -this is what followed -

Me: "dude, stop haxing!"

Him: "you wish"

Me: "yeah, I do wish smart a$$."

Him:............

just then I headshotted him and he left. :p

electroflow

My funniest kill was when I spawned I accidently fired and I got a head shot on a camper outside.. LOL!!!

HOLY CRAP ME TOO!! except it wuznt a headshot >__>

omigod and today i was playing CTF the score wus 6/6 with 30 seconds left i got the flag and ran back for my base, and sumone captured our flag and ran into our base as well hoping to kill me, at the time i had a knife out (to run faster) and he ran right into me with a frikin P90 ( ihad red hp forgot :p) and i just knifed him once and he died and he was like WUT THE FK CHAMMER and im like u had the flag u stupid retard ==" well in the end we won :D

PiAnaHoLiC91

my funnest kill? LOL

hrmmmm some guy was at Junk. he tried the glitch at Alpha and he fell.
i saw him trying it over and over so i took out my shotty and shot him in the air. he droped like diareah

SpIkE_JoNzE

mmm the one for today was that i was in JF and i got out with my L9... and i saw a dude crouching infront of me so one mate of him walked behind the dude and i shot...the dude crouching was a headshot and the dude behind was a nutshot...

Maister

two more! :D

first: rattlesnake

The there were about 4 L9-nub snipers in the Alpha tower, so I snuck inside and killed them all, and they called me a "teleport hacker"...I also killed a chammer, with my AR...

{AR kills are my highest-degree insult BTW :mad:}

second:Same place

a sniper had killed me about three time in a row, so I took out my pistol, and gave him a nut-shot, on the first try...at 67-71 M....with a pistol :cool:

sturmgezhutz

I was camping at the tower on snow valley with my sniper (CTF).
Just as another guy runs with our flag just meters from scoring i shoot him, then another guy comes and i shoot him too, until like 4 guys tried to score,
then a teammate runs up and recovers our flag, then takes theirs and runs home and scores :D
Was quite funny how upset some people got ^^. Maybe not a hillarious kill but sure was a hillarious score :D

xAxis27

I have two.

Yesterday, on Junk Flea, I was trying to fraps some kills and....well there's this glitch that happens to me where i select a gun and it automatically fires one round as i draw it out........anyways, i pull out my l96 and i see "13 KILLS" and apparently i shot some guy accidentally and i didnt know what happened.

ALSO, on snow valley, i was in a firefight with a guy with a shotty, and i try to noscope him with the l96...and it misses him only to hit an enemy on the other side of the map, in the head.

LUCK SHOT :D

Werbung:

john66

Ok this one was pretty funny to me. I'm on alpha's side for snow vally, watching the tunnel entrance, 3 people appeared. We got into a fire fight. I was using the l96. I shot and hit the first guy in the head, but it wasn't finished. The bullet also got me another head shot and a another kill. I took out three people with the l96. 2 head shots and I think the other one was hit in the arm.