HellinPelican's Ultimate Fireteam guide

Werbung:

cvspartan101

Lol... they should make a harder version than extreme for fireteam... like Legendary(got it from halo). And in that version there are only royal guards and nothing else...oh and royal guards with RPGs

BossMaroni

Yeah, people blocking door way gets me killed alot.

I played many hours of FT yesterday and people blocking off an escape route was my number one cause of death. The stairs down to Bravo Site were the worst. You don't get just ONE guy blocking you; you get 3-4! Are people just that stupid??? Wait...am I just stupid for not letting them go first? LOL

Also, when the target is A, it's sometimes easier to actually move like you're going for B, then come at Alpha Site from the side. Allegedly, this causes fewer Rocketman spawns. The problem is that everyone is yelling at you for going the wrong way. Three times yesterday, when the target was A, I went via B. I cleared out every bad guy along the way, all by myself. The other 7 people went right to A. When they all died, I got the blame, because I went the "wrong" way.

Unfortunately, 2 of the 3 times I died also, but during one of them I was able to get the intel and get to the extraction point alone, with the rest typing "orders" and "instructions" the whole time.

cvspartan101

Also.. if you play with vent or team speak it can help because you don't have to type and just say... especially if you want to say something in the middle of a firefight

Voice chat would be amazing for Fireteam (well yes and no)

@Boss Yeah i,ve seen lots of people going Via B recently, i would make sense that going via B to A would spawn less rocket people, but it would spawn a hell of a lot more gunts.
Only for the the "elite" FT player

BossMaroni

@Boss Yeah i,ve seen lots of people going Via B recently, i would make sense that going via B to A would spawn less rocket people, but it would spawn a hell of a lot more gunts.
Only for the the "elite" FT player

Personally, I've had more deaths going to A via B than going straight to A. If you take the time to snipe the rocketmen in the windows, it's much easier (in my opinion) to just go right to A. I still take the B route sometimes, depending on my mood. It's a game after all, right?

BossMaroni

Yeah you gotta make it a little different each time, FT is getting a bit boring, i really hope they have a new map in the works.

Last night, I played one where the genius who was room master started the game with 4 ready, on extreme. Not impossible, but between them the other 3 had cleared it fewer than ten times. We were doing fairly well until halfway through the Temple. We had the upper doors open and were killin' tangos when someone decided to hit the gates.

I mean, I can deal with gates. It's dumb, but you just need to go at the temple a little differently. No problem. But when you're suddenly shot from 6 different angles because of the gate-spawn (did I just make up that word?), it hinders your ability to finish, am I right?

I'd like to try it on Normal sometime, with M16's only. Could be fun. Has anyone tried that? How about Pistols Only?? That'd be fun, if they made some special allowance so you could carry enough rounds of pistol ammo...

Werbung: