Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I was on junk flea, and I was going up the stairs, to the big container bridge thingie, and I had a K7, and I saw a guy, sprayed some bullets, killed him, but I kept spraying for a second after he died, but i guess there was a guy behind him, because it said "Double kill!":rolleyes:

Kristineibsc

Either has to be the multi kill with 2 using pistol both lucky headshots.
orrrr.
the numerous amounts of kills with no scope by accident with snipers.
of which i hate^^.
=
supernoobfailure.

December Man

In Death Room CTF I was on Bravo side. The second I respawned someone took our flag. I ran up the stairs with my P90 and saw 3 enemies aiming down the stairs. I headshotted 2, killed the 3rd, started shooting at the flag carrier who wasn't even sprinting, so sure of his bodyguards. I shot the last 3 bullets at him, pulled out the USP and headshotted him. Ultra Kill and people going "OMG o_0".

Killabeana

It was when i was the last person in spy hunt in waverider, i was in the tower, the spy shot a rocket so i jumped fell off the tower shot my artic wolf and no scoped headshot the super spy.

Andy746

I was playing Melee S and D Sandhog. Some moron glitched the bomb and i had to kill 3 ppl in 30 seconds. But two of my enemies were trying to defuse the ''glitched'' bomb and i hsed them both. Than i chased the last guy for like 5 seconds and i saw his head above a wall. He was hiding over a wall and he was crouching and i hsed him. Btw the score was 8-8 when i hsed the last guy.^_^

E

Elite SEAL

Getting unbelievable in junk flea only with mines :p

wow, that's pretty good! I don't like mines, because whenever i have them, I don't get hardly any kills, and then there's the team where everyone has them...and it's like, "ahh, shit"

EAPidgeon

Tetris stole what I was going to say oh well lets see here.......
oh yeah when I shot a law on junk flea CTF and got me a unbelievable

Werbung:

rocktrns

I remember one person killed my character right after I threw a fire nade then they kept taunting me saying somthing like ha you didnt kill me you noob then 2 seconds later he died from my fire and he was pissed
Dont you think it annoying when people call you noobs for killing them?