Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

rocktrns

another one, not in the top, but pretty darn close:

Waverider:

There had been a pair of people who had been campin the top of Alpha's respawn point, one on the road, another on the roof. One of them had thrown a gas grenaide at the top of the stairs...and detonated right when I got into range...So I'm sitting here, with a M-14, and not only killed the camper on the road, but also the sniper on the roof, while poisoned, and managed to survive with 14hp and 52 AP... Then I smoked and poisoned thier spawn point and knifed them both!

Wow, how did you manage to do that?

Werbung:

Ninja

Ack.. I won't have mine for a month or 2.. Got the red ring of death just the other day :(

I love getting multiple headshots in a row, I love getting called an Aim-botter :D lmao

LOL. ive been called that in COD4 =3. (6 headshots in a row)

in the first month i got RROD on my 360 :)

Teridiel

My most hilarious kill was in Death Room. I was in their spawn room, right in the middle of them all and they didn't notice me. So as they ran up the stairs, I ran up amongst them, as they got to the top and started firing at my team down the hall, I picked them all off.

Rabidus123

Im on Junk Flea with a picked up M4A1 CQBR and some guy flies arou8nd a corner and i panic, start spraying, kill him, and nail a sniper in the face with a stray bullet, i lol'd so hard

john66

Friendly fire was on. I was lining my m4 scope up on a guys head in sandhog and a team mate ran in front at the same time I fired. I shot twice and got 2 head shots. Killed a team mate and the enemy

chrisbrown

hehe got this today. I was playing snow valley with N_z_shoota and he was trying to take me down with the scar so i fell of the little platform waited for him to jump down and get me and BAM no scoped him and ran down underground and no scoped another dude that was trying to open the door. :D

Esteip

Heh had a lot of funny kills but think todays beats all my others, was Junk Flea CTF on alpha and chasing the bravo member who was about to score the last flag. Came around the 2 crates infront of the bravo spawn and fired at him with my deagle killing him with a headshot just as he is jumping onto the flag point to win. Another alpha guy ran up right behind him getting the flag back.

SpIkE_JoNzE

YAY!!! i got this one today: 2 Desert Eagles and 1 Anaconda VS my Little G23...i was doing death room and the three enemy dudes were chasing me all the time...but at that time i got out of ammo but before that i got a headshot then i pulled back to the other two dudes and headshot them with my M9...

funnydeaths=]

Funny

I was in waverider, in the watch tower, 1vs1 with my friend and it was the last kill of the game, I was trying to find him with my sniper when I hear footsteps. When i went to go down the ladder to go kill him, I missed the ladder and fell on him and made a headshot. It was so random I barely realized. I went out of tower (buz of kill cam) and rite when I got out of the entrance I just "teleported" back to the ladder as if I was falling again and died.....0_o

Sorry if this was kinda long...:

SCREW THE BUNNY!
(>'.')> HELP KIRBY WIN WORLD DOMINATION!

Werbung:

chrisbrown

Friendly fire on, grenaded 5 people (plus myself) on the tower in Snow Valley

lolol.

Err probably my funniest one in my CA life.

I was on Bravo side where the roof is theres like a little room with a window some dude with a shotty came and started blasting me and i took my artic out and no scoped him then the shot when through the window ( you can't see through ) and i got some other dude im like SAFKAN WEPFAWNEF:A.