Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

SpIkE_JoNzE

YAY!!!!...i got called aimbotter for killing a dude...with my pistol..but it was long ranged shot..."LUCKY BASTARD AIMBOTTER" i was said lolz...

Werbung:

Salalamer

Uhm, it was on Waverider. I was in this House on the main route with my K2 and waiting for some guys to cross. Someone came and didn't recognize me, so i startet to shoot. I forgot to look at the number of bullets i have in my clip, so after 2 shots, i had to reload. I used the chance and moved to another point, because the enemy would have expected me at the house. i threw a grenade in front of him (i first threw it on a wall, then in got to the enemy), but it didn't hit properly. Now the enemy was expecting me in front of him, so i used a side passage, and saw him looking forward, i had a lot of time to shoot his head off.
That sounds like it would take 5 minutes, but it happened very fast :)

cvspartan101

I got an ultra kill with the default pistol in an all permitted at junk flea againt 4 trainees , lol - And quote

" HACKER! "
" NO WAY AIMBOTTER! "
" YOU'RE NOT DYING ! "

Lol. Noobs.

that sort of happened to me, i killed 5 recruits to get and fantastic in junk flea with 2 nades and a mine and then

"Noob"
"Chammer"
"Hacks"

cvspartan101

Lol. My funniest death would be... uhh that time i faced of this pro sniper Atastycookie. Me and my teammate decided that since he was camping around the rock we would launch 3 LAWs at him and he ended up sniping both of us right when we shot and he couldn't dodge it and BAM
Yes! he is a sniping legend.
I made a thread just for him because of his snipes

electroflow

my most hilarious kill is in junk flea when i was sn iping sumone on the bravo roof and there was a guy in front of the glass, i shot him and i got a double kill, it seemed that there was sumone behind the glass as well , i was loling and i got hackusated

illspiritv4

genoa_murdered_protestor.jpg

It was hilarious.

The Lone Sniper

My funniest kill just happened to be in a Waverider Spy Hunt. One of my friends got the intels at the top of the Lighthouse. I climbed up, then knifed his head without him knowing! LOL:):cool::cool::D

KySu

Waverider Camping Pwntage

<Waverider, Bravo>

I was camping at Alpha's Respawn Site, with 5 bullets left in my L96A1. Then, 7 noobs came rushing up the stairs one after another, and I scoped them with a 2-in-one. As the last one came up i was empty, and I kept pressing R. The thing is, I had only 5hp and the last idiot didn't even hit me. By the time I realised that I had ran out, HE reloaded, and I pistoled him =PPP. UNBELIEVABLE x2!!!!!

Oh, and then they respawned and owned me.

Chaoshawk

During S&D on Gray Hammer. I spawned as Bravo team and jumped on crates into the warehouse buildings near the Alpha spawn and such. On the 2nd floor I camped up there for two minutes racking up two kills and was left with 2 hp. But when I turned around I found a guy trying to knife me but he was not even near me and he didnt seem to notice... I just sat there with my crossfire on his head, then he throws a grenade and it bounces off the wall and lands next to him. Right when it explodes I pop his head and his grenade teamkills another teamate running by. Not technically my kill but haha. It earned me phrases from the guy trying to knife me called me a invicinbility hacker and a chammer.. nice huh?

john66

I picked a law off a dead person and camped behind the sand bags in snow vally on bravos side. I poped up and fired at a guy running up the hill. Funny thing is, he fired to. We both made red skid marks in the snow.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Hmm, Law kills eh? Well I never use a law or pick one up, but some guy shot at me with one, first shit hit his rocket and blew it up and the second shot hit his head and blew it up. :)