Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

Werbung:

ugotmilk

It was beautiful...o.o

In waverider I was on my last match in a noob server till I leveled out. So I decided to celebrate and have some fun by grabbing allies L9 and going to their base and no-scoping all 8 nubs while they waited for respawn, since I know that when pausing between shots to lessen recoil it 's spot in the middle I taped a piece of paper where the little aiming thing is supposed. I got a 'FANSTASTIC' four of them were 'HEADSHOT' and I got some UBER PWNAGE. Best game ever with a 50-2 kd :p

UnholyReaper

My favorite game, not really that funny though, was in junkflea. I was pwning these UBER nubs with just my L96A1 and MK-16 SCAR-L Trispear. It was pretty fun. They only got 2 kills on me. 2v1 and I destroyed them. Good times...

killerspike

I was in snow valley ctf, so i was at the rock of the alpha side and this other guy was at Bravo tower. I scoped 2 shots and they missed and then i heard this other guy comin from the cave so i was gonna take a last shot. i forgot to zoom in and shot the guy.... apprently it was a headshot unscoped with like 20 feet away in l9... I was like XD XD XD XD

haxzen

Well today I jumped over a guy and shot him in the back. He never saw it coming. :cool:

Also me and my friend were playing and we kept spawning right behind each other by coincidence and killing each other. :p

MooCowMan

I find a lot of my nade kills funny.. I tend to get some great prediction kills.

One in wave rider, chasing a guy down the road on bravo side towards the tower, he turned to go up the stairs so I pull out a nade and chuck it over the balcony blindly and sure enough I get the kill. I chuckled lol

Another one just happened today, In snow valley I was running up the right side of the map from the Alpha side towards Bravo, A guy was running from the spawn towards the tower on the back side so I chuck a nade over the big rock, another blind throw, and sure enough.. got the kill :D

I have 60% nade accuracy.. lol

Ninja

i dont like to nade kill. i always trash my nades cuz i dunno where to chuck em.

funniest kill was i head shot some guy and his dead corpse fell off the building it was hilarious.

MooCowMan

i dont like to nade kill. i always trash my nades cuz i dunno where to chuck em.

funniest kill was i head shot some guy and his dead corpse fell off the building it was hilarious.

Playing Halo is great practice for nading, Me and my brother used to have spam wars and now I can stick him with a plasma from half-way across blood gulch. It's all about learning trajectories and your environment. :D

Ninja

Playing Halo is great practice for nading, Me and my brother used to have spam wars and now I can stick him with a plasma from half-way across blood gulch. It's all about learning trajectories and your environment. :D

im a huge xbox360 gamer.
add xLethalNinjax on xboxlive if you have one :)

MooCowMan

im a huge xbox360 gamer.
add xLethalNinjax on xboxlive if you have one :)

Ack.. I won't have mine for a month or 2.. Got the red ring of death just the other day :(

I love getting multiple headshots in a row, I love getting called an Aim-botter :D lmao

Werbung:

Maister

another one, not in the top, but pretty darn close:

Waverider:

There had been a pair of people who had been campin the top of Alpha's respawn point, one on the road, another on the roof. One of them had thrown a gas grenaide at the top of the stairs...and detonated right when I got into range...So I'm sitting here, with a M-14, and not only killed the camper on the road, but also the sniper on the roof, while poisoned, and managed to survive with 14hp and 52 AP... Then I smoked and poisoned thier spawn point and knifed them both!