The Lamest Strategy (from Nexon CA boards)

zerwey

I just played Twin Towers.There was a guy on Bravo team hiding behind a crate on the bottom level, sniping people on Alpha as they spawned. So weak. The guy doesn't actually run around or interact with other players, just sits in the same spot for the whole game picking people off as they spawn. Lame.

I think this is a very bad way to get kills, your just picking off people as they respawn!

Werbung:

guruizzy

You know, I'm not one to pry usually. But since you knew where the guy was all the time why didn't you just kill him? Unless he was glitching it should be pretty easy to kill a camper.

Ekryptik

Honestly, that is a wonderful strategy.

1) He didn't die much
2) He got massive kills
3) Stopped a lot of you guys from leaving the respawn point (i.e., preventing you getting kills)

guruizzy

Honestly, that is a wonderful strategy.

1) He didn't die much
2) He got massive kills
3) Stopped a lot of you guys from leaving the respawn point (i.e., preventing you getting kills)

Precisely my point. It's not "lame" or "n00bish" for someone to do exactly what you were describing zerwey. People are quick to judge when they are getting owned by someone using such a simple strategy.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em... I think you can find one of these at any local hardware or retail store:

headquarters_rectangular_tent.jpeg.jpg

Legend

The ledges at the bottom of twin towers needs a whole bunch of caltrops and a jack-in-the-box that laughs and pushes the campers off. The campers aren't necessarily very hard to kill, it's just that when you don't expect them, it's a very large nuisance.

jimmyb80301

Because of the 3 second grace. I usually can get out before the camper gets me and then gernade the hell out of him. Or communicate with the others and gang up on him/her over at his/hers spawning spot.

BuletCatcher

Yeah, sniping a spawn point is a viable tactic. Even though you get owned if you are on the recieving end, it is still a viable tactic. Plus the 3 second immunity is MORE than enough time to get into a covered position.

A lame tactic is complaining about other people. Sorry they don't line up for you to kill.

KorpiTroll

I agree that if you are using a sniper rifle and you camp thats kind of what your supposed to do, Hide and snipe. But camping aimed at a respawn, no matter how effective, ruins the fun of the game. Staying camped with your sights on a door or popular walkway, is real strategy

Love

Lame?
Sounds like the only reason you're complaining is because you were the one getting killed.
He/She was smart, they were one step ahead of their opponent, which is exactly what you should be doing.

Being a step ahead gives you an advantage correct?
If you agree (Which you should.) you should give it more thought.

Werbung:

Serrecko25

I agree that if you are using a sniper rifle and you camp thats kind of what your supposed to do, Hide and snipe. But camping aimed at a respawn, no matter how effective, ruins the fun of the game. Staying camped with your sights on a door or popular walkway, is real strategy

CTF Games always have "campers" which is almost the point. Right?

Half of the CTF games is protecting your own flag, so unless there is a better way to protect it, someone has to camp out and bodybag the enemy.

Unless of course you go the other way and bodybag in front of their flag, which is always fun too. More than once I have been turned into the hunted, takes their mind away from getting the flag doesn't it.

Gotta love this game.

Join the GaggleOfNoobs2 - we just pretend to be noobs.