How to be a good CA player

chrisbrown

Being a good CA player you only need 15 STEPS .. simple.

1. Never just stand there always be active and move.
2. Always camp/hide/or sprint don't want your enemy to get you easily
3. Pick the best gun that fits you.
4. Use your environment for your protection.
5. Don't talk after each kill you get.
6. Never reveal your location unless its your tactic.
7. Use the sounds your enemy makes to predict where they are.
8. Try to snipe people in obvious areas where many people usually go.
9. Make sure you switch camping spots/ Never stay in one camp spot for more than 2 mins
10. Study your enemy to find their location.
11. Work with your team.
12. Examine where your teammates died to find your enemies location. Ex. Your teammate died near the building obviously somebody is over there.
13. Pay attention
14. Find a camp spot thats unpredictable. Ex. Underground in snow valley, Junk flea the pipes openings.
15. Show no mercy!

I did this guide, because im tired/bored/hyper :p And im tired of really bad pushers on my team :(

Werbung:

TAW_Paramarta

And obviously hacking and cheating will not make your skills any better. They actually show that you are coward and got no guts to do fair play.

-False

9. Make sure you switch camping spots/ Never stay in one camp spot for more than 2 mins
11. Work with your team.
12. Examine where your teammates died to find your enemies location. Ex. Your teammate died near the building obviously somebody is over there.
13. Pay attention
14. Find a camp spot thats unpredictable. Ex. Underground in snow valley, Junk flea the pipes openings.
15. Show no mercy!

I did this guide, because im tired/bored/hyper :p And im tired of really bad pushers on my team :(

#1+2 is a problem for Search and Destroy. You want to camp a certain bomb site and gaurd it, and standing still is a necessity at certain times because:

A) You don't want the enemy to know you're there, and making noise by running/moving will confirm their needs to know where you are.

#13 is a very good tip you've laid out. A lot of idiots notice their team mates dying in their base and don't even attempt to scope out the enemy.

Generally good tips.

Cyder

One of the biggest improvements I have started using for 2 weeks now is not relying on my scope. I haul around usually a G36 and an AK scoped and I got into the habbit of popping it up in medium range angagements... BAD DECISIONS!! I have rose 7% in the last month on KDR with not using my scope so much Not that my KDR is astounding to begin with but I do enjoy making the kills... I also have moved spots after every kill.. I have about 6 spots per map I rotate to.. so I employ a more mobile camping stratagy. It makes "Kill cam-on" a useless tool for your opponents.

Ninja

11. Work with your team.
13. Pay attention
15. Show no mercy!

some of these are common sense for experienced players (which most on this forum are). Good guide i guess

sp1res

pretty much i use most of those tips u said, but #2 i would never hide... i dont understand why u put that. and no #14 usually wen u find a camp spot thats unpredictable then u dont get many kills.

Other than that i think its pretty good for someone learning how to play cus as ninja said experienced players do all that + more prolly. gj tho

Bostro

If you can snipe good, you will dominate this game. Quick scoping and No scoping are things that most never even try, let alone get good at.

I would post how to practice no scoping but last time I did, it got deleted by a mod.

All I will say is use a piece of clear tape...possibly put that tape on your monitor.....maybe where ur retical would be? idk..:p This might help getting use to where you will need to shoot when no scoping...

icewolf709

You missed one step...........always switch guns with the dead. That way you never run out of amo and if you like your new gun just kill the same dude again.

Jordan B

If you can snipe good, you will dominate this game. Quick scoping and No scoping are things that most never even try, let alone get good at.

I would post how to practice no scoping but last time I did, it got deleted by a mod.

All I will say is use a piece of clear tape...possibly put that tape on your monitor.....maybe where ur retical would be? idk..:p This might help getting use to where you will need to shoot when no scoping...

Yeah I did that when I started . It was unnessacary for me though ,
I'm really good at quick and no-scoping now .

XCalibry

Here is another tip. If you can walk sideways and backwards without looking where you are going, then it will improve your game tremendously! Why? Because if you are fighting and dodging bullets, you can do it without loosing site of what you are doing! So get familiar with maps!

Jordan B

My most familiar map is Junk Flea , I can run backwards from Bravo Flag to Alpha flag shooting people chasing me . Lol

I only need to really familiarise myself with DeathRoom and Gray Hammer . And maybe Brushwood .

Werbung:

cvspartan101

11. Work with your team.
13. Pay attention
15. Show no mercy!

#12 and 13 are very good tips for people who want to get kills and people should work tegether:cool: