The Lamest Strategy (from Nexon CA boards)

SpIkE_JoNzE

I admit i did some camping but that only brought me problems... i died in everi time without kill someone.

Now I am a SSG. i don do it anymore, you know. (As field officer i have to guide my men in battle).
so if i see a ******* camper i just kick his royal butt.

Werbung:

Nemy05

APM (Anti-personnel mines) are so handy just outta the enemies spawn, though only those smart ppl who run straight away with the 3 sec invulnerability will survive, and there's not many smart ppl who do. ;)

Layzie

lol Nemy, I have to say that prior to this patch I rarely used mines.. but mines + Waverider is just too fun. A couple of my clan members (I think 3 or 4 of us) would find a tight spot on the main road, drop about 9-12 mines from the roof to the ground floor. And then we'd toss smokes over the mines... sooo many kills and pissed off people. lol.

Love

I admit i did some camping but that only brought me problems... i died in everi time without kill someone.

Now I am a SSG. i don do it anymore, you know. (As field officer i have to guide my men in battle).
so if i see a ******* camper i just kick his royal butt.

I believe I've said this before, in one of your threads actually..

Having a high rank doesn't automatically mean you're good, nor does the amount of experience or K/D.
Skill isn't based on the rank/level/etc of someone, it's based on them.

Also, just because your a certain rank, doesn't mean you automatically just rush.
You rush/camp based on the majority of the opposing team's choice of combat.
If they rush, you may too, but you'd be better off finding a hiding spot behind them, and picking them off.
If they camp, you'd be better off camping too, as to they would expect you to rush, or you may rush their spawn killing them whilst them being unaware of your position.

Anywho, there are hundreds of thousands of millions (etc, seeing as I don't feel like going higher) possibilities of how you can choose to enter combat.
Rank has nothing to do with it.
Camping is a tactic, not a "noob way out."

APM (Anti-personnel mines) are so handy just outta the enemies spawn, though only those smart ppl who run straight away with the 3 sec invulnerability will survive, and there's not many smart ppl who do. ;)

Quick solution would be to shoot it from a distance, and problem solved.
You may or may not injure the person, seeing as they usually camp near their mind to pick them off if for some reason it didn't kill them.

SpIkE_JoNzE

sorry, i was arrogan and for what happened today, i believe in camping as a tactic,

MAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, a camper KILLED ME MORE THAN 56 TIMES DAMMM!!!!!
i have thought about, and i will never understimate the camper...

LOL, thnks for the aanswers

Love

sorry, i was arrogan and for what happened today, i believe in camping as a tactic,

MAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, a camper KILLED ME MORE THAN 56 TIMES DAMMM!!!!!
i have thought about, and i will never understimate the camper...

LOL, thnks for the aanswers

What did I tell ya?
It's all strategy, you need to think ahead of your opponent, being a step ahead will give you an unfair advantage, which will raise the percentage of your safety, and your objective.

Well that's good, seeing as campers shouldn't be underestimated.

Purpose-1

I just tried that and it worked perfectly. I got 27 kills and 0 deaths. Everyone called me a hacker even my teammates but that's because they don't know my secret hiding spot. If anyone wnats this hiding spot add me on Combat Arms. My IGN is Purpose-1. Before you send request PM me to let me know.

llamaeatataco

After a month or so of playing since my last post, I have decided that (some types of) camping USUALLY = win.
After some thought, I have decided that I belive regular camping (staying in the same spot the whol game) sucks. I rotate through camping spots, it pisses the other team off soo much because they wast etheir nades and can't get you. So, I don' really camp, I use the camping spots then move on, something that is actually a tactic mind you (it's supposedly called 'strategic defense').

Spawn camping is the most annoying thing ever. The point of the game is to have fun, amirite? Spawn camping is not a 'real' tactic. You can't call it realistic, because shooting a bunch of people as they magically appear is not realistic. It may be effective, and it does require some degree of skill to hit them just after the 3 second limit, but it's just annoying. And the idiot who claimed that the 3 seconds is always enough to stop spawn killing hasn't ever gone up against a real camper before. There are many places where you can hide so that you can kill the enemies when they exit their base, (junk flea has a whole lot) but before they can disperse. And if the 3 seconds is always enough, then why can people spawn kill?

so, I tried not to rant, so here are my views in a nutshell:
Spawn camping: coward's tactic to get cheap exp and money
'regular' camping: easy nade kills
Using the camping spots for 1-2 kills then moving to another one: Hell yeah!
And the point about my location: Notice the little (jk) at the end you dipsh*t...

Tobi31

i agree with you iLLoNyX. camping isnt that bad either.
Its a good strategy, but is extremly flawed
by focusing the attention one way, the enemy can get around u (there are ledges tha u can get on to go from the spwn point straight to the stairs)
Then when u least expexted. BOOOOM! Headshot!

couchminer

Are you guys talking about two towers or are you all on some different country's server with a map called twin towers.

If you are talking about two towers i hardly ever play on that map. For some reason i have trouble aiming my sniper quickly and i get killed by the spawn killers b4 i can kill them.It also seems like were every i go the other team can see me.

I just don't go in the two towers map because of all the spawn killers.(it seems pointless)

Jordan B

Camping is a strategy, like it or not , and hell, I use it occasionally? Why rush to your death , when you can stay out of sight, picking people off from a distance. . . . . . . . . . . .

But seriously, there are times for camping and times fro rushing. Like I camp when its one on 3 and i'm the one (lol) , and pick them off as they try and find me ( you'll never catch me - muah haha ) .
But rushing is good when the other team is camping, and you rush in and kill them all - UNBELIEVEABLE!

Werbung:

Diasporia

Camping is not a form of scarify. Quite frankly, Camping is oftenly used in the Armed Forces. Camping, or formally is know as STEALTH.