The Lamest Strategy (from Nexon CA boards)

Werbung:

Lcar

Hi guys,

As I'm new to this forum, I hope you understand that this is my humble opinion.

As many of you guys said, camping is a Strategy!!

Have you ever seen a sniper running around scoping and killing without getting killed? Have you ever seen the SWAT snipers running across the roofs waving their arms before shooting the bad guys?

The thing is that if you bought a sniper rifle, then you'll camp and shoot. (being smart enough to change places from kill to kill)

Yes, I do hate when the other team camps on my tam's spawn site and kick our butts, but I've found smoke grenades as an useful resource, specially in waverider.

Again, this is just my humble opinion, what do you think?

TomtheNinja

arent you kind of supposed to camp when you snipe?
seems like it would be hard to run around and snipe well.
It's not that hard, you just have to keep focus on the middle of the screen and don't get trigger happy. Nothing is better than a sweet no-scope-180-spin with a sniper. ;)

Love

It's not that hard, you just have to keep focus on the middle of the screen and don't get trigger happy. Nothing is better than a sweet no-scope-180-spin with a sniper. ;)

Quite easy actually, you have two options:

Learn to no scope (Rather easy once you get the hang of it.)

Or

Learn to quick scope, this is easy to begin with, though your aim needs to be more precise

Lern2Snipe

Quite easy actually, you have two options:

Learn to no scope (Rather easy once you get the hang of it.)

Or

Learn to quick scope, this is easy to begin with, though your aim needs to be more precise

Well, No-Scoping can be extremely easy, without getting a hang of it. It's mainly practice. What you could do is get into scope, and mark the center of the scope with a vis-a-vis marker on your screen. So when you no-scope, the vis-a-vis marker will be your cross-hairs and you can no-scope away. :)

antiC4MP

Ohmagawd. 'Area camping' can be excellent. But thats not camping... camping is staying in one spot and pwning noobs at a chokepoint until the noobs stop using the chokepoint and kill you.

Spawn camping is such a joke, too. It works great, sure, almost every time I join a game where my team is being camped when join they all just sit in/near their own spawn and never leave their spawn area, hoping somehow the campers will go away if they kill them enough or something. All you have to do is countercamp in such a situation. Just run off through the noobish blockade of your spawn and go 'area camp' the oppositions spawn. Usually, you die a few times trying to run but if you make it far enough/kill a few campers they usually ignore you and keep camping. Do it enough times and the entire game can change, usually just to a normal game where no one is really getting spawn camped but sometimes the sides entirely switch midgame because of one or two of the noob team that was being spawn camped freeing up exits. Counter camp and/or run to the other spawn and then run to the campers from behind and slaughter the noobs. It's laughable that any game ever ends up in a spawn camp situation, really, unless their are glitchers or hackers.

MooCowMan

I love when people say "STOP SPAWN CAMPING NOOB!".. I usually reply "You think were just gonna LET you come out and kill us?". They don't realize they are getting spawn camped because they fail to push us back.

illspiritv4

Everyone has disagreed with the OP so its ok. Could you please make your sig smaller or change it to something else? It's kind of annoying.. not to be a dick or anything.

Be a dick! This fuck should realize his sig is huge and it makes the browsing experience terrible.

Hey stupid, fix your sig.

Werbung:

MrPoog

I have a quick shot so lets say I turn a corner and an enemy just happened to be running toward me about 10 ft or so away. He'll probably see my sniper rifle out and delay his shot a few seconds just out of surprise.

Unless you're glowing white and have angel wings, I doubt they'd pause at all. If you expected me to stop and gawk at your breathtaking visage whenst I ran my eyes across your glorious form, you'd be skinned before you could pull yourself out of your ownage fantasy.

Honestly, I don't know ANYBODY who'd stop to stare at an enemy when they appeared. Just imagine their thought process:

My God, that's an enemy. Let's check for nametags... Nope, they're missing their blue nametag. They must be an enemy. Whoa! Are they carrying a sniper rifle? Damn. Either they're a pro quickscoper or they're a noob hoping to get off a lucky shot while noscoping. Yep, that's an L96A1. If I get hit by just one bullet from that beast, I'm a goner for sure. Look at that long, sleek, black barrel portruding from that beast of a stock! Smooth, minty green offset by the cool purple on the scope. It's a love machine, that sniper rifle. I almost want to engulf its bullet in my own face, for the glory of the kill that would go to whomever is carrying that royal rifle. Oh shit! I forgot! They're still standing there and we're enemies. I guess I'd better hold down the mouse button, button mash on WASD, randomly hit CTRL and the spacebar at arbitrary intervals, and sweep my mouse across my range of vision. Maybe I'll headshot him - that's my only chance against that man with that amazing rifle.

Somehow, I think that a situation in which that moment of thought occurs is rarely going to appear. Although I quickscope as well, I can't agree with you going around corners with it. I always carry my M416 around corners, then switch to my L9 when I'm on a straighter stretch. In Snow Valley CTF matches, I rarely switch away from my L9, except for those rare situations when I either run out of ammo on my L9 or I'm stuck with a guy 3 centimeters from me who's spraying at me like crazy. If I start noscoping and failing at it, I might as well just whip out the automatic and put an end to his tragic misery while I still can.