BEST ASSAULT RIFLE, PISTOL? (''(_(OoO)_)'')

funnydeaths=]

i WANNa know what are the best assault rifles, and pistols I have my own opinion but I need urs u peeps!

I prefer ak-47 for assaulties and Anaconda black for pistols..I think the anaconda is in wrong order lolz.

HELP ME

}}--(X_x)--> if I see anyone with this funny pic of an arrow through head I will compliment ur reply/post!

Werbung:

MooCowMan

M4A1 for the AR's available to everyone. Very under-rated gun, everyone thinks the G36 is best, but they don't realize the M4A1 can kill just as fast because of its good ROF and accuracy. Plus scoped the M4 is insane. Best AR though period.. M416-CQB, I love mine! *hugs my M416-CQB*

Miran_Eitan

Assault Rifle? M416. otherwise I'd say the G-36. Despite what the others say, I don't have as much faith in the M-4 as they do.

As for the pistol, the USP w/ Extended Mags. All you'll ever need.

antiC4MP

Assault rifles?! Srsly? USE UMP. UMP is the best gun ever. The SCAR is close second, but the UMP is so horribly overpowered its awesome. If you single shot manually, it can hit people fairly well at range with .45 CALIBER BULLETS OF DOOM.

And the k5 (k7? k whatever) is the best pistol by far. When you time it right it's practically automatic, the clips are large enough, and it's pretty powerful/accurate.

iSh0cked

No such thing as a 'best assault rifle, or pistol'. There's only the rifle your good with, and the pistol your good with.

Seawied

No such thing as a 'best assault rifle, or pistol'. There's only the rifle your good with, and the pistol your good with.

I disagree here shocked.

Theres best assault riffles or pistols for certain circumstances. Additionally, some assault riffles are statistically much more powerful than others (see CQB).

iSh0cked

Just because they're a lot stronger, doesn't mean they're the best. Sure, some guns are better in other maps. But still. I think that the best gun is the one you choose.

Layzie

There is no "best" gun since i comes down to preference for each person.. however.. the guns I think are pretty good are..

AR
1. G36 (Mainly for the scope + moderate damage)
2. M4 (Low Recoil + moderate damage)
3. AK47 (Tapping + high damage)

Pistol
1. G23 hands down is the best sidearm available to anyone. Good damage, high RoF and plenty of bullets.

Salalamer

Wouldn't vote the G36 because of the scope though.
It costs 150GP more than the AK47 and any other usual AR and normal scopes do cost 150GP.
So there's barely a difference and the scope of the G36 is worse than the ones you can buy.

My opinion, even though i agree with iSh0cked's Statement:

AR:

G36E (not because of the scope, but because of the damage and accuracy)
M4A1/M416 (AR's for Everything)
AK47 (Good Damage, but wouldn't be my choice because of to low RoF and Accuracy)

Pistol:

Anaconda (Very small clip, but kills with 2 shots)
G23 (Good balanced Pistol)
M911 MEU (higher accuracy, damage and recoil, less RoF, very good thing though)

MooCowMan

Off Topic: Why do people like the G36 for it's scope? It sucks.. It waves when you're not even shooting or moving and when you shoot more then just one shot at a time its useless.

Werbung: