Best Assault Rifle?

E

Elite SEAL

The G36 is powerful, and so is the AK, they are both good with scope on it.:p

the SCAR is underpowered i think, unless you get a headshot.:(

I use a FAMAS w/ scope sometimes, gets me kills, low recoil, but very slightly lower rate of fire:eek:

Werbung:

LODD2

Well, I use to use only the SCAR, it was a great weapon and extremely accurate. I quit for 4 weeks and got back and found the g36e to my liking. It was sometimes myrepalcement for a sniper and it has great accuracy but a bit high recoil. I sucked with the AK47 when I first used it, I used it like any other Combat Arms weapon. Then I looked back onto my CS 1.6 expierence (played CAL IM) and with the AK, I simply used it as a AK in CS, shoot in 3 round bursts, double tap alot, crouch/walk when using it (walking in CS with an ak DOESNT WORK). So yadayadaya, its a great gun, but people who generally use it suck because they spray and pray while jumping with heavy vests.

Early-Bird

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the AUG......

Things an absolute beasty, great for medium and short ranges, but its accuracy is unbelievable for use as an anti-sniper.

I've only picked up the G36, but it seems fairly decent as well, same goes for the AK.

Basically, any one of those, you can't really go wrong on in my opinion.

UnholyReaper

Vote here for what you consider to be the best all around assault rifle

I cant decide between these 3

1. G36
2. AK47
3. MK16SCAR

Post your opinions and also which mods you would consider using for each gun.

-Vacancy

ak47-g36e-ump-k7 are the guns but AR are G36E-AK47

McOneNut

I have purchased ak47 and g36e with at least 2 weeks of use on each, and I have used the SCAR on occasion when picked up. For my personal use (burst sidestep burst in long to medium range, and running/jumping in circles in shorter range), I found the g36e to be best of the three when enemies are further away and the SCAR to be the most effective in close quarters. The SCAR's lower recoil and faster rate are great! While the ak47 does more damage, i'm significantly better (more accurate, more headshots, higher k/d ratio) when using g36e due to the lower recoil. idk, maybe I don't use the ak47 in the best way, but depending on your tastes, I'd recommend either the SCAR or g36e. Of course, what I've found to be effective is doubling up the g36e with a UMP for close quarters, so maybe the SCAR isn't all that worth it.

-lnFaMous-

Okay. This is more of a pro weapon, but M4A1CQBR is the Best.

This has been proven. It has lower recoil than the normal M4A1 and more FIREPOWER.
There is a time it takes to get used to the weapon, but once that is accomplished, you'll discover its the best gun around. Ive had it for.. 2 Weeks now and i love it. It has gotten me atleast 4 ranks now. (Im CSM5)

MooCowMan

Okay. This is more of a pro weapon, but M4A1CQBR is the Best.

This has been proven. It has lower recoil than the normal M4A1 and more FIREPOWER.
There is a time it takes to get used to the weapon, but once that is accomplished, you'll discover its the best gun around. Ive had it for.. 2 Weeks now and i love it. It has gotten me atleast 4 ranks now. (Im CSM5)

Is it a supply case weapon? I haven't really bothered buying supply cases yet, I'm waiting until I have more money. I have seen it in action though and It sure does pwn hard..

Werbung: