Best Assault Rifle?

FAMAS,
However the K2 has better range and the G36E/AUG has a better scope, but the FAMAS is better than the K2 and AUG at CQC and has less recoil than the G36E.

Werbung:

ugotmilk

I use the scar-L but before I found the beauty in it I used the FAMAS, mainly for it's recoil and accuracy but scar and it's better (cant wait for the s3 suppressor!!!)

n7n

Every game that has it, i use the m4, if not I use a similar gun. But the combat arms m4 isnt that great, the shot patterns awkward.

MooCowMan

BY FARR the M4A1 CQBR with itech(cant use it anymore -.-)

I got a chance to pick this beast up and use it.. I was like :eek: , the accuracy, combined with a rate of fire is insane.. I'm going to try my best to get it from the supply cases after my G's 7 day is up.

1_3__3_7

SCAR16, its recoil is small, fire rate high, power medium the perfect combo.
All the other guns that I have tried don't even compare to the SCAR.

MooCowMan

G36E is my favorite gun in Real Life.. but I've grown to like the M4A1 a lot, more controlled.. better fire rate, takes one more shot to kill then the G36 but if you're a good shot you can pull off that shot like nothing and just as fast.

sp1res

this is no contest g36e is best by far! the scar has good ROF and low recoil maybe but i would suggest that only if u were new and learning to play even then if i wanted something with low recoil and good ROF i would pick the m4a1. the g36e has an excellent scope, and also does great damage and a good ROF i would pick the g36e for sure. yea, theres alot of people who say its for noobs but hey if someone calls u a noob for killin them wit it, who won the battle the person whos yelling at you or you; the person who got a kill ? the ak-47 in my opinion is horrible, ive used it several times and it seems my kdr always goes down, it hits high but definitly isnt very reliable, sometimes ul get someone all the way across the course then next time ur bullets wont even touch them, compared to the g36e in CQC and far range its just a bad choice. the g36e is the better all around gun and i would definitly pick it :D

Sry if that was too long lol! - Hope it helped

Werbung: