BEST ASSAULT RIFLE, PISTOL? (''(_(OoO)_)'')

izzyz

M416 CQB, this is a gun which a newb a pick up and own.
Maybe not the "best" gun, But all around i would say this gun is damn good and its a OP NX gun.

a "noob" can't pick it up and own, you have to get used to the spread in cqc, but i like it, it's my favorite gun

Werbung:

wareagle2

k5 for pistol with a level 2 silencer i will use ak-47, m4, as well as the scar the m4 was awesome once with a red dot sight all my guns have silencers:)

radscorpion9

Its so complicated to argue whether there is an objectively better gun or whether its all subjective.

When I look at players in youtube videos who use sniper rifles, they look like gods who can kill anyone, at any range (they know how to no-scope for close range). And this makes me believe that the sniper is ultimately the best weapon, but the one that requires the most skill to master. You can even learn how how to use the scope on the sniper at close range, and still kill people, as long as you are sufficiently skilled as well.

So I'm not sure..is there a limit to how good a gun can be given "maximum" skills? Its getting too philosophical in my head

Is the lightness of a gun, the speed at which you can run, more important than accuracy? Or is accuracy more important than damage? Or is damage more important than speed? How do skills tie into these? It would be important to note what maximum skills in each of these areas would yield - is the fastest weapon the most dangerous, or the most accurate weapon? Or is it the weapon who deals the most overall damage? In this case I think it is the most accurate. But "maximum skill" is extremely difficult to achieve for accuracy, so the "dangerousness" of this is limited. Therefore other secondary factors become important considerations - so what comes next, speed or damage?

- There must be an objective truth to what gun is the best. Certain skills plus aspects of the gun must yield, overall the best combination. But it is so complicated, that we settle for the idea that its all subjective. In the end, there is the best player in the world and the worst player in the world. The best player knows what things are important in a battle, the new player does not. So the best player picks a certain gun: This gun maximizes the qualities of which he believes are most optimal on the battlefield. Is it really personal preference? Or is it experience - and seeing what factors are critical in a combat situation - whether its dodging those crazy people with shotguns/SMGs who run around at blazing speeds, or the snipers who camp out on a hilltop?

G36E is the best assault rifle for me, L96A1 seems like the best gun overall (that arctic sniper rifle might be just camoed or a little better, if its better then thats the best)

orestul

If you want the best assault rifle, I would have to say AK-103. If you don't know what that is, go to the other section of primary weapons and check assault rifles supply cases. The gun has awesome power, hits through any armor, is really fast, and has good accuracy. The recoil is not that strong, but you still have to be used to an AK-47. The recoil is basicly the same. I got that gun once, and destroyed everyone. As for pistols trust me, the Anaconda Black is one of the worst guns I ever tried. Use the USP. It has good accuracy, fires very quickly and even if it has less bullets per clip (only 10), it has good power.

Salalamer

I tried the deagle yesterday. That was the biggest mistake I ever made. I was better with the Anaconda, which sucks. Just use any other pistol, K5, USP, G23 etc.. ALL of them are better than the Anaconda and the Deagle.

Werbung:

MagicOPromotion

BEST ASSAULT RIFLE PISTOL _OoO_

discuss the best weap in ins overall

IMO the Us Sniper Rifle Is Totaly Overpowerd.. yea i know its made for snipeing but try useing it for anything but sniping.. Dont Use the scope at all just rush with you accurate and very POWERFUL and Semi automatic Death Rilfe Of Doom