BEST ASSAULT RIFLE, PISTOL? (''(_(OoO)_)'')

Werbung:

Layzie

Off Topic: Why do people like the G36 for it's scope? It sucks.. It waves when you're not even shooting or moving and when you shoot more then just one shot at a time its useless.

Alright here we go...

One concept people need to understand that anyone pro at this game only needs one bullet to kill a target. Not everyone needs to spray or even walk the trigger in scope to down a guy. One bullet to the head saves you ammo and keeps you from getting turned on. G36 scope shoots dead on and if you put a second delay between every bullet, the scope will recenter itself automatically. Unlike the AK47 with a scope for example, which will keep moving up after you shoot a bullet in scope. Hence why you need to pull down on the mouse while you shoot. Any new player who picks up the G36 won't fully understand how to use the G36 to it's greatest potential. They simply see that the scope will shoot straight the first bullet, then the second (if the trigger is being walked) will jump 12 inches in the up-right direction. Another reason many prefer the G36 Scope is because it isn't a stupid red dot in the middle of a circle. There's actually more detail in it to make it more precise at long distance. Put an AK47 w/ Scope on one side of snow valley and a G36 on the other side. It's not contest, the G36 scope will easily zoom on the guy's head and due to the scopes design, there isn't anything blocking the players head in the scope, unlike the other scopes where there is a red dot covering half the guy at that distance. I could explain a lot more, but to keep it simple... G36 Scope = Better Vision and Clarity than regular scopes. If you don't agree, test it out. Ask any real player.. not talking about some kid who can get a multi-kill and brags about it.. I mean league players. Clan's like Vertu, E7, BeB, NWA, ETC.

MooCowMan

OffTopic:

Thanks for repeating what I said.

I asked a question, you made a statement. We didn't say the same thing.

Alright here we go...

One concept people need to understand that anyone pro at this game only needs one bullet to kill a target. Not everyone needs to spray or even walk the trigger in scope to down a guy. One bullet to the head saves you ammo and keeps you from getting turned on. G36 scope shoots dead on and if you put a second delay between every bullet, the scope will recenter itself automatically. Unlike the AK47 with a scope for example, which will keep moving up after you shoot a bullet in scope. Hence why you need to pull down on the mouse while you shoot. Any new player who picks up the G36 won't fully understand how to use the G36 to it's greatest potential. They simply see that the scope will shoot straight the first bullet, then the second (if the trigger is being walked) will jump 12 inches in the up-right direction. Another reason many prefer the G36 Scope is because it isn't a stupid red dot in the middle of a circle. There's actually more detail in it to make it more precise at long distance. Put an AK47 w/ Scope on one side of snow valley and a G36 on the other side. It's not contest, the G36 scope will easily zoom on the guy's head and due to the scopes design, there isn't anything blocking the players head in the scope, unlike the other scopes where there is a red dot covering half the guy at that distance. I could explain a lot more, but to keep it simple... G36 Scope = Better Vision and Clarity than regular scopes. If you don't agree, test it out. Ask any real player.. not talking about some kid who can get a multi-kill and brags about it.. I mean league players. Clan's like Vertu, E7, BeB, NWA, ETC.

That was an unnecessarily long explanation. Bud, 1/3rd of my kills are from a G36, so don't act like I haven't used the gun before. The G36 is not a sniper rifle like you're making it out to be, the guy has to be standing or walking to actually be able to line up a headshot with it. You also have to be in a spot where you're not gunna get shot because it takes a fraction a second for someone to kill you and a second to wait for the scope to realign. I've had a good amount of time to decide whether the scope was good or not and compared to others, its crap! The only thing is yes, it is clearer than the others but that's about all it has on the other scopes. The G36 is a great gun, but the scope is crap.

Seawied

Alright here we go...

then why not use the m14 with scope or the k2 with scope. Both of these do the exact same thing, but the scope would be 10x better

XCalibry

Alright here we go...

Whatever you said I agree b/c I use the G36E 95% of the time while the 5% I pick up other weapons from others that died. The scope is actually great consider it is an AR gun. I take between 5-10 bullets per kill (not as pro for a few bullets), thus I get a lot of multi-kills per clip. Many ppl I see spray like crazy! I get a 17.5% hit rate even with a higher recoil than a K2 (I get 16%) hit rate. Once you learn to "master" the G36E it is a very effective range at all levels and is sure a bang for the buck if you want to cover all ranges. It is a good mid range sniper and anything farther is difficult (like in Snow Valley is tough to kill over a long distance).

I might be bias, but if you give it time, the G36E is a great weapon. Actually all weapons are great depending on your game style and levels you play. However, I rather master a few weapons so you can get a "feel" without losing your touch on the battlefield.

The Lone Sniper

My best AR would be... an Ak. Put a scope on this, time it right, you will be pro anytime. All the pros I know use em. Use this and an Mg and a sniper, instant death to all!

electroflow

m416 is deefeniatly my favourite gun, put a s3 (i hate the sound of it lol) scope( if u dont itll suck) and a clip extender if u want those are the ingrediants of a god gun also as for pistols the revolvers or the k3 is good for pistols only matches, if its only forbacking u up when u know they have low hp and u both relosding i reccmned the m1911 eu fast draw speed and i think its 25-30 dmage abullet

KySu

Ump.

OK, I haven't seen the letters "UMP" pop up since the first page.

Best AR: UMP! 1. High accuracy 2. Moderate Damage, but good stopping power that will impact your opponents, making them miss 3. Reload speed is pretty good if you know how to time it 4. Scope it and it becomes a mid-range headshot god gun! 5. I use UMP 98% of the time. The other 2% is my L96A1. And I'm telling you, it can handle any map.

Best SA: Desert Eagle! Tried it out for a day and I fell in love with it. Great when my UMP and L9 have ran out.
Desert Eagle: Looks sick, hits hard, reloads fast
Totally.

Werbung:
M416 CQB, this is a gun which a newb a pick up and own.
Maybe not the "best" gun, But all around i would say this gun is damn good and its a OP NX gun.