Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

Werbung:

Archus

I remember one person killed my character right after I threw a fire nade then they kept taunting me saying somthing like ha you didnt kill me you noob then 2 seconds later he died from my fire and he was pissed
Dont you think it annoying when people call you noobs for killing them?

if anyone kills me with a semi auto sniper my immediate response is "noob"

PIEDEATH

I was on two towers on alpha and i wuz on da roof overlooking bravos spawn base sniping with an L96A1, suddently i got knifed twice in the back and i paniced and turned anround firing my L9 randomly and got a headshot XD

SpIkE_JoNzE

they call you nub for headshot them at long distance with an anaconda lol, i just did that today in snow valley and i got kicked for aimbotting lol

Jordan B

wow lol you get called noob my little kids for doing anything "hey stop running. You noob"
lol

Wait for it -

I got called an AK74 noob.

Really ? One of the most unused guns in Combat Arms . Kinda sad.

People use noob as an excuse for when they're doing bad. Doesn't matter what gun you're using lol .

SpIkE_JoNzE

Wait for it -

I got called an AK74 noob.

Really ? One of the most unused guns in Combat Arms . Kinda sad.

People use noob as an excuse for when they're doing bad. Doesn't matter what gun you're using lol .

exactly, the same happens with the M16, it has too much recoil when you're sniping with that, but the trick is to do single-shot,it works perfectly, and is a pretty good gun, not as obsolete as many dudes in game say, and makes ppl call you noob hack ROFL..

E

Elite SEAL

exactly, the same happens with the M16, it has too much recoil when you're sniping with that, but the trick is to do single-shot,it works perfectly, and is a pretty good gun, not as obsolete as many dudes in game say, and makes ppl call you noob hack ROFL..

you have to get good with the M16 to actually say that it is a good gun, granted it works, but... it helps a whole lot to have a scope.

Werbung: