Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

rocktrns

Wait for it -

I got called an AK74 noob.

Really ? One of the most unused guns in Combat Arms . Kinda sad.

People use noob as an excuse for when they're doing bad. Doesn't matter what gun you're using lol .

hahaha lol wow
Your right they do it it bring other peoples self confidence down or should I say character confidence.
Yeah I just ignore them

Werbung:

Will50Wester

I was at Junk Flea coming out of the bottom tunnel that's placed sideways on the map, then I suddenly saw a bunch of guys looking like they were group hugging(group raping maybe???).......it just looked like a huge man pile. I had an MK.48 in my hands and didn't hesitate to fire, it took me about 5 whole seconds of full blast firing to cut them all down, and I didnt have to move my aim at all, they just for some reason stayed in the same place the whole time. I ended up getting a fantasic from just that, so yup there were 5 guys standing in a pile and I just happened to have the bullet lawnmower, tough luck for those guys lmao. Maybe they'll find a better place to share their love for each other next time LMAO.:D

MooCowMan

I was in a Junk Flea Sniper Only OMA and this guy was going on about how he was going to get an unbelievable.. Around mid-way through the match, he gets an ultra kill, about to kill someone else, but I kill the guy first, and another guy and so on and got an unbelievable. The kid was flipping out claiming I stole his unbelievable, I lol'd. That was my first sniper only unbelievable as well lol

E

Elite SEAL

I was watching this guy on Fireteam cause I had died, and it was the part with blowing up the tank, and so he did, and triggered the bots, so then he went into the bus...took out a scoped gun, and started shooting them...after a couple of minutes, he ran out, and took out his pistol, also draining his clips. He then rushed out with his knife and actually got a 2 kill combo before they killed him.

On another Fireteam round, like 7 guys were ready and started, but when I started, it was just me and another dude. So the guy was an idiot, and got pwned 3 ways from sunday cause he rushed...so I took out my M16 and was like...

"FOR SPARTA!!!!"...and rushed out there with my M16 blazing, and I killed a couple of baddies, but then when I was behind a pillar, I guess a baddie was there, so he meleed me to death.

SpIkE_JoNzE

nice one SEAL, well, mine would be in Overdose, i was in the human side, and when the zombies started their attack, they infected almost 8 players, and we, the 8 humans still alive manage to head up to the first elevator, we were all there owning tah zombees, the ammo of my dudes' MG's was off the, so we tried to stay alive with melee and AR...

When the zombies overflooded us, we had to get outta there, and we were like a SWAT team, all the 8 dudes were heading up to the same place at the same time, then the zombies attacked us and all uf us humans took our own ways and manage to get the second elevator.

I got theelevator first, and then aanother guy came behind me, so we both were safe, we left the gates opened and all the dudes came, now we were just four humans vs. 12 zombies, but surprisingly, a frikin noob get close to the gate and BAM... zombie inside the cage the three humans left were running like crazy, and i died last fighting 3 zombies...

dialogue:

dude 1: NO F WAY!!!
dude 2: YOU F*CK*NG F*CKS!!! <------------------------This one made me LOL like crazy...
me: ROOFLES....

E

Elite SEAL

nice one SEAL, well, mine would be in Overdose, i was in the human side, and when the zombies started their attack, they infected almost 8 players, and we, the 8 humans still alive manage to head up to the first elevator, we were all there owning tah zombees, the ammo of my dudes' MG's was off the, so we tried to stay alive with melee and AR...

When the zombies overflooded us, we had to get outta there, and we were like a SWAT team, all the 8 dudes were heading up to the same place at the same time, then the zombies attacked us and all uf us humans took our own ways and manage to get the second elevator.

I got theelevator first, and then aanother guy came behind me, so we both were safe, we left the gates opened and all the dudes came, now we were just four humans vs. 12 zombies, but surprisingly, a frikin noob get close to the gate and BAM... zombie inside the cage the three humans left were running like crazy, and i died last fighting 3 zombies...

dialogue:

dude 1: NO F WAY!!!
dude 2: YOU F*CK*NG F*CKS!!! <------------------------This one made me LOL like crazy...
me: ROOFLES....

lol, "F*CK*NG F*CKS" nice one whoever said it.

oh yeah, you know what is really satisfying on quarantine mode? Get an M60, preferably, and lure a zombie towards you, then just unload all 100 bullets on it! The zombie is so helpless, it just stays there taking the punishment, its like "TAKE THIS YOU MOTHER FKING ZOMBIE, YEEEAH!" sort of.

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol, "F*CK*NG F*CKS" nice one whoever said it.

oh yeah, you know what is really satisfying on quarantine mode? Get an M60, preferably, and lure a zombie towards you, then just unload all 100 bullets on it! The zombie is so helpless, it just stays there taking the punishment, its like "TAKE THIS YOU MOTHER FKING ZOMBIE, YEEEAH!" sort of.

lol yeah... Zombie = fast and stupid but numerous ( the classic would be "slow and stoopid"):)

another one was that at least 14 dudes were planting mines all over the fiel before the game selected the infected ones...and i was selected as a zombie, and all the humans ran over their own mines and suicide... that was the shortest round ever lol....

Guardian66

I was in snow valley and i was lining up my sniper to head shot a guy. I take the shot and at the same time an enemy jump in front of him.The shot hit one guy in the nuts and went threw him and headshotted the other guy.

E

Elite SEAL

I was in snow valley and i was lining up my sniper to head shot a guy. I take the shot and at the same time an enemy jump in front of him.The shot hit one guy in the nuts and went threw him and headshotted the other guy.

nice.

a couple of days ago I got 3 1 shot 2 kills in Fireteam, I got 2 of them within like 1 minute.

Werbung: