Work In Progress thread

Werbung:

Morrowind1357

Very cool! I've been caught up with making a WoW map at the moment. Its pretty close to the real thing at the moment, camera views, loading screens, abilities, models are from WoW and even the start of the maps the same as WoW. Keep this thread going guys!

ragingspeedhorn

Okay, maybe you double clicked the add reply button? That could maybe trigger a double post into one post or something... I try that...

Okay, maybe you double clicked the add reply button? That could maybe trigger a double post into one post or something... I try that...

EDIT: Yep that was it, I mass clicked now and it wrote it 5 times xD

Morrowind1357

i made one before but i dont really like it. Priest is to hard to skin lol
<a href="http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">
rhovanionguard7ar.jpg

</a>

*sigh* time to get back into concentrating. Need to make about 200 more items for a map :(

Werbung:

Daelin

Ok... most of these skins are showing that you guys are still learning. And it's great that you don't give up so easily. But keep in mind, recolors are no good, if they do not come with noticeable changes such as burning and dodging a thing here and there.

I do not skin, i tried a couple of times long time ago and sucked. All I could do was cloning... I still have two skins on wc3sear.ch. Anyway, the only person who proved that can do quality skinning is Werewulf... by now! So keep showing your work and if I notice something cool, I'll let ya know! ;)

~Daelin