Medieval Empires

abdumac

o ya i'll do something like that but i won't make it permanent, i will make it an ability that costs 0 mana but when u use "steallth" it will slow the units speed greatly. (because when u try to sneak, you can't run or else you'll be seen.

And noobystance sorry i havn't answered your question "what empire are you gonna put in it?" I hadn't answered it yet cuz i just noticed taht you asked that, sorry, lol, any way i don't really want a real empire, the empire can be custimized by you, the player will name his empire, and will choose one of many builders, each builder will build differently.

I will do this system unless you guys have a better way of choosing empires and stuff.

Werbung:

abdumac

ok thx, for your openenion undead, and thx for the tip captain griffen, I do have some bad news today.

I have decided to stop working on both of my maps (african trolls and THIS) UNTIL summer. I am really sorry if i decappointed some of you guys, but right now im way to busy.

Reasons:

1.because i have too much homework and i really need mostly A's this last trimaster, :D
2.i am currently playing 5 on 5 basketball at my middle school and i wanna spend more time
practicing for that. :D
3.I also want to practice more football rignt now, so i don't go to "football summer camp" (i wanna leave some free time in my summer for map making...) :D

becasue of the above reasons i just don't gots the time to work on any maps right now, so i will delay them till this summer, im sorry if i disappointed anyone. :(

Werbung: