Work In Progress thread

Werbung:

Morrowind1357

Radagast, try using this site to host instead:
www.Imageshack.us

Heres another skin im working on, its Gandalf The Grey but he's still very early on in the skinning, i need to re-texture his robe and cape, edit the face and make the beard stand out more.
<a href="http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">
gandalfstandalone2cv.jpg

</a>

Morrowind1357

Ragingspeedhorn, i just edited my post as you can see, definitley not as good as my cave troll just yet, but i only just started making him :) . And you definitley dont want to see my frodo just yet, he's by far the worst so far, the face just doesnt fit the villager model nicely.

Morrowind1357

Yes, he's new, the beard im cureently editing at this very moment, I had a wild idea of maybe turning his hood into extra hair on his head, and streching the hair to reach down to the end of his collar. Ill give it a shot and see how it looks in-game. Thanks for your help :)

Morrowind1357

Ok guys, heres what im up to on my Gandalf Skin. The beard isnt turning out as i had hoped, but i did re-texture his robe and cape. I think its looking nicer than before :) . Anybody else want to show skins? thats what this threads about after all.
<a href="http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">
gandalfscreenie27cr.jpg

</a>

AND
Ive just started skinnng over the cave troll and made an Olog-Hai, the ones in Return Of The King loading the catapults.

Hes not quite complete yet but starting to look like an Olog-Hai.

Will other people PLEASE post skins here? me and Radagast are the only people putting up or trying to put up pictures.

Morrowind1357

Really sorry to double post, but i didnt want to ake it all look messy. Also just started Making Lurtz the Uruk-Hai from The Fellowship Of The Ring. Im Finished with the face, and im happy with it. Need to Give the armour more outlines to make it stand out more and fix the terrible boots o_O . What do you guys think of it so far?

Morrowind1357

I never said i was going to submit them? Theyre basically for me and my maps, whether theyre original or not i still like them and have fun making them. Thats what matters to me, but feel free to have your opinion. I know your skins are good, want to show them? :)

Werewulf

hrmm...i..i dont know...my emotion right now is freakin scared...i never ment what i said as in any offending way...your lucky u enjoy doing stuff liek skins...latly iv been feelin abit to crappy to do art ..so thats why the ones iv done latly arnt finish or look crap...hrm...well i might do a skin....

Werbung: