Work In Progress thread

Morrowind1357

Since i dont see a Work in progress (WIP) thread around here, i dont think it would be a crime to start one up :) . Im currently Working on Lord Of The Rings skins (i find them the most fun). I also like Copy-Pasting skins because im a noob at freehand hehe.
Heres a Cave Troll ive been working on recently, and its my 4th skin by the way ;)

<a href="http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">
trollnew5uv.jpg

</a>

I couldnt Alpha out the horn :( and as you can see its based off the Stonemaul Ogre (one headed).

Werbung:

radagast

I couldnt Alpha out the horn :( and as you can see its based off the Stonemaul Ogre (one headed).

How about make some mask on him with a horn?

Arkidas

You've got allot of work to do to make people really want to use it but I am sure you can make it fantastic if you continue working hard ;)

Morrowind1357

Wow! thanks you guys! thats really just encouraged me to work harder. Cant thank you enough :D .
Im probably going to make a few troll skins, each different in their own little way (Weapons , Armour, Looks).
Does anybody else have any skins they would like to show? :)

Morrowind1357

Nooo, make more ogre skins, mooore, mooooooooooooooooooore!!!
[/b]

lol i dont think you understood, i meant troll as in the skin over the ogre model, im not makign warcraft 3 trolls heh, there probably to hard for me :/

Werbung: