What Guns & Gear would you like to see?

Caleborp

First, no vehicles. that would completely wreck the point of the game and cause too much lag. I would like to see a Desert Eagle and a one hit kill mode, or two hits depending on ho good your gun is. That way the game could be much more like real life. But still keep other modes.

Werbung:

Alexey1995

I wish that combat arms has granate launcher in modification that you can put on your weapon and also handle that you can put on your weapon.:D

P.S BUT PLZ NOT FOR NX!;)

E

Elite SEAL

I like either .50 cal. mounted MG's, or 7.62 mounted MG's in places on some maps.

I could see the FN FAL, FN 2000, Browning HP(High Power) pistol an RPG -7, and an M -700 SR

spuznick242

I would like to see guns and gears, but i would also like to see tanks and being able to drive them. (Would lag like hell and would need a map as big as heck.)

no they would just have to have a huge update. look at war rock. its a solid game (not as good as CA but its there for sure) and there is no lag and only some servers have maps and vechiles in them, so if i were nexon i would expand maps like two towers to have boats and maybe a few islands around it (same with a few other maps) but its all possible and they could do it but will they want to do it.

spuznick242

I would like to see them make the game more about skill and stealth by adding in a feature using the "Q" and "E" keys to lean around corners. Also adding a feature that when you rank up you get special points that you can use to upgrade stuff like stamina, health, ammo (total amount of bullets you have), accuracy, ect. The game would then become more about skill instead of who has the more powerfull gun and fire rate and who has the better reaction time.

E

Elite SEAL

no they would just have to have a huge update. look at war rock. its a solid game (not as good as CA but its there for sure) and there is no lag and only some servers have maps and vechiles in them, so if i were nexon i would expand maps like two towers to have boats and maybe a few islands around it (same with a few other maps) but its all possible and they could do it but will they want to do it.

I would like boats, maybe like PT river boats or something with machine gun mounts. How bout humvees on Snow Valley, that you could drive around the edge, through the tunnel and stuff.

I would like to see them make the game more about skill and stealth by adding in a feature using the "Q" and "E" keys to lean around corners. Also adding a feature that when you rank up you get special points that you can use to upgrade stuff like stamina, health, ammo (total amount of bullets you have), accuracy, ect. The game would then become more about skill instead of who has the more powerfull gun and fire rate and who has the better reaction time.

true...true that is. Leaning would be good, and so would the hp, stamina, etc.

Dominoes

That is a contradiction. If you got more life and ammo, stamina, and all based on your level. I think it would be less about skill and rather who has the highest rank and plays the most. When you say who has the more powerful gun and who has the better reaction time, that is what skill is all about. I think everyone having the same ammount of life but having rank unlocked guns is the most fair thing to do. Dont have the rank? Can always pay cash for it.

Adding leaning would be cool though.

E

Elite SEAL

Ok, I just got an idea -you know how in the game War Rock -the graphics aren't far off from CA, and stuff, and theirs Black Hawks, Chinooks, A10's PT Boats, M1 Abrams MBTs, Nexon could just take after them kinda.

General

Well , i would LOVE to see a WATERGUN for like a summer event., It would also be awesome if there was like SUPERSTRONG ARMOR but it makes your speed AMAZING SLOW

I think i would like the black market to have that Rocket Launcher in spy hunt when your the SS, && it should cost like 10000nx

But.. Imagine that minigun in spyhunt... If they did put it on black market,It should require the rank of a GENERAL,and should be about ... 20k - 50k nx for about ... 7 days xP,but if you could buy it with GP ... then it should be 1 m for 1 week.

Wolves25

I would have to say i would like to see a map where its like WWII and you can buy special guns just for that map like the carbine and stuff like that
it would be sick!

E

Elite SEAL

I would have to say i would like to see a map where its like WWII and you can buy special guns just for that map like the carbine and stuff like that
it would be sick!

*sigh* like nexon's gonna do that?! That's not a very good idea -it would TOTALLY change the whole spin on the game.

Ashwin

How about NX jetpacks that have a set amount of fuel that recovers over time?
You can also buy 'em with GP, but they can't recover fuel.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

laser sights, no amplification, just laser dot like the reticle of the ACOG's scopes... could be pretty cool to do AR sniping more intense lol