What Guns & Gear would you like to see?

i would like some special abiltys mlike if u get a double kill a big helicopter comes shooting enemy team and if you get ultra kill a big bomber bombers around the enmy area if you get mutli kill a big tank coimes near you and you only you can ride it also a big map that has two big towers and a solo missions

i would also like to see laser guns a an are like doom3 base it would be awesome plus the hell hole in the end of doom3 there is a big hole thats a good area to battle

Werbung:

GODOFTHUNDER

i want them to add the XM8 with all the mods for it, and add a M203 grenade launcher on the M4 and the SCAR, and some others, they will be adding the P-90 i want to use it :) and they r adding a new map soon called sand hog, i think its a big map.

Teblos

I'd like to see the Dragon Skin Armor implimented at some point (due to copyright infringement, they can just call it Wyrm Plate Armor or something.)
New chapeau's (Hats:p) Like the half tilted cowboy hat the one sniper is wearing in one of the art pics. It'd automatically become a sniper favorite. (Boom, headshot..)
A couple of new sniper rifles would be nice.
I can't think of anymore, lol.

Layzie

1. M203 would be overkill if it was added. Everyone would just be launching M203 rounds back and forth.
2. I'd like to see the Deagle though
3. Vehicles would kill the game.
4. Oh, I want maybe a solid black armor coloring instead of camo.
5. Laser light for weapons could be fun too.
6. Not gun/gear related, but if they implemented a night time map, there could be a lot more possibilities for new weapons and gear.
7. Oh and voluntarily having no backpack should increase run speed.

SDEMT

I would like to see like either a crossbow or bow and arrow. I think also having claymores or trip wires would be kinda cool. I personally don't like the idea of vehicles on any of the maps that are currently being used, but a desert map would fun.

A Special EVent that only comes every 3 yrs !!:eek::eek:

Named : The Last War Between Forces

teams: Alpha,Bravo

Description:The war beetwen forces have raged for years now its your turn to choose your team and battle theenemy and conquer the battle area

Temporary Stuff :you can have 100 vs 100 battles you can set kills up to 500! you will have a chance to ride tanks helicopter jets and even trucks getting your teams to the war zones you will also have larger maps and when your team wins a battle everyone will gain 1500 GP :D:eek:

Date: Christmas 25-29 You only have 4 days for this incredible chance that im sure that all servers will be full

Special Event only weps :

AKR-500

Fire rate 80

DMG :Lots of dmg

Special vests and Uniform:

Weed Cover Uniform (this abd boy will be pretty usefull in brushwood or in any
jungle area)

ALso you need some requirements :

SSG 1 (just kidding everyone can join)

Have to been here for atleast 2 new things added to the game wile u were subsciribed (this im not kidding )

Edit:I would like to see a map that is really long like snow valley (more long than it) with boats , trucks desttroyed tanks and trees with lots of buldings (a map wont lag u every 1 second ) and at night under the stars it would be awesome XD

Nemy05

i'd like to see thermal goggles or scopes, double claymores with trip wire, explosive tipped ammo, and full body flak jackets ( the ceramic kind - lighter weight).
I'd really, really love to see destructible maps, eg use c4 to make a crater to use for cover or blow away the enemies cover, etc.
More free Custom maps would be nice too.

Love

i'd like to see thermal goggles or scopes, double claymores with trip wire, explosive tipped ammo, and full body flak jackets ( the ceramic kind - lighter weight).
I'd really, really love to see destructible maps, eg use c4 to make a crater to use for cover or blow away the enemies cover, etc.
More free Custom maps would be nice too.

Great ideas, would be actually nice to see so.

I'd like a darkened map, where you have to get up close and personal to kill, certain distances you shall not appear.

Thermal goggles may be bought, though it only slightly helps, seeing as you'll appear as a little ball of heat, keep in mind, there will also be off giving heat on the map, as to a pipeline giving off warm air/substance or whatever.

Anyway, that's just my two cents,

I'd also like to see more weapons.

SpIkE_JoNzE

I think i did not see that someone name the:

GAU-17 (Super Heavy machinegun) that shoots 2500 bullets per minute, i think so much weight will never allow you to rush, but what the hell.....only walk, and no backpack, but it would be great if Combat Arms Command Could add it....(of course a bit expensive for such powerful weapon...)

what do you think....And Im agree with Layzie, a night time map would be great for new gear...

Love

I think i did not see that someone name the:

GAU-17 (Super Heavy machinegun) that shoots 2500 bullets per minute, i think so much weight will never allow you to rush, but what the hell.....only walk, and no backpack, but it would be great if Combat Arms Command Could add it....(of course a bit expensive for such powerful weapon...)

what do you think....And Im agree with Layzie, a night time map would be great for new gear...

The M134 and GAU-17 don't have that much in difference.
Though either of them being added, would be quite, well.
OVERPOWERED!
Even though I'd love to see em add it, it'll unbalance the game.

Werbung: