What Guns & Gear would you like to see?

Werbung:

poir123

I would like to see guns and gears, but i would also like to see tanks and being able to drive them. (Would lag like hell and would need a map as big as heck.)

Roger117

they could make snow valley larger with the same existing building and enable vehicles. or they could my make a massive desert map for vehicles.

killgore134

Exactly, they should probably include vehicles, such as tanks, or combat tanks, controllable supply jets wouldn't be half bad, but the boards are jsut too small.

GtsR

I personally think adding vehicles would take away from the gameplay in general. It would turn into Battlefield 2 in my opinion

Roger117

i would have to agree with with there gtsr. thats one downside with adding vehicles into the game. it would make it into a modern war game and doesn't have the pressure of whethere your going to die or not in an one on one shootout. now with vehicles you will know there's backup behind you.

yorkhill

i'd appreciate it if there were melee weapons u could pick up in the game and wack it at ppl, like pick up a chair in junk flea and smak ppl in the face with it! =)

llamaeatataco

meh, call me a noob, but I personally want to see how they would screw up the p-90. I don't think it is the best gun to have in real life because of the whole jamming thing, but if they did that in a game they would get in big trouble. I am very interested in A.) how they mess up the name, B.) how they overpower/underpower it and C.) It just looks undeniably cool =)
I don't want tanks, because then having a LAW would be a requsite, but I would like to se a grenade launcher and more grenade types.

Roger117

i would like to see the desert eagle or the glock in one of the future updates. right now all the pistols are pretty weak.

KapitanKenji

i would like to see the desert eagle or the glock in one of the future updates. right now all the pistols are pretty weak.

I don't know what game you've been playing, but there's actually two versions of a Glock 23 in this game as it is... Also, the M1911 is actually stronger than a few primary weapons.

Werbung: