What Guns & Gear would you like to see?

Werbung:

spuznick242

I would really like to see the use of iron sights. Like I dont really use scopes now, but like in MOH and BF2 just right click to use the sights. Like it would be nice to have them for some tricky shots.

E

Elite SEAL

I would really like to see the use of iron sights. Like I dont really use scopes now, but like in MOH and BF2 just right click to use the sights. Like it would be nice to have them for some tricky shots.

YES YES YES!!! I made a thread a loooong time ago about that -and everyone agreed that that would be useful.

Will50Wester

YES YES YES!!! I made a thread a loooong time ago about that -and everyone agreed that that would be useful.

LOL I made a thread specifically talking about having iron sights in CA but ppl said its been mentioned way too many times and it would mess up the pace of the game too much....??? and they said we already have very small crosshairs and aimbots so we dont really need iron sights at all.:(

Jordan B

Only thing iron sights would be good for is pistols. The crosshairs are so small in CA we don't need iron sights.

Using an iron sight on the law would be epic though :)

And @ OP7 customisation - Yes please. The level of customisation in OP7 is undeniably awesome.

Werbung: