What Guns & Gear would you like to see?

E

Elite SEAL

laser sights, no amplification, just laser dot like the reticle of the ACOG's scopes... could be pretty cool to do AR sniping more intense lol

Yeah -Laser sights would be cool -could be like +10% accuracy while using an equipped gun.

How bout Fore -grips for assault rifles and SMGs, that could increase accuracy too.

Maybe light boots that allow you to run faster and jump higher or something.

OOOOOO!!! I just thought of a weapon!! A Nanomite Warhead!!! (Anyone who's seen GI Joe: The Rise of The Cobra will know) lol, that would suk ballz

Werbung:

Will50Wester

All these things we wish to have in the game sounds kick a$$ but unless you got nx, theres not that much chance you'll be able to get them. Recently all the new nx gear just seems to give nx players even more advantage. I mean, really, flamethrower? and the SG556 assault rifle, its nx only no matter if you want CAMO or regular. But I can understand why nexon is leaning so much to the nx side, if you're working (hopefully) everyday to create and improve a free online shooting game, then at least you gotta get paid somehow, you can be nice by giving ppl freebies but you cant give them forever, everyone's gotta get paychecks to pay the bills.....So I guess if we the GP players don't like how nx ppl get all the cool gear, we should probly get some nx too.:)

BTW wheres the XM8 and the MP7? they still coming up?

Wolves25

The laser sight would be awesome and like if one was on you it would show up on your screen somewhere then u just get totalllyowned!

phloudernow

gunsss

well for me i would like to see the Tavor 21 which is now offically one of my favorite weapons also maybe the cheytec m200 intervention for a sniper rifle or a barret 82, we seriously need more 50.cal in games :D

maybe also customizations of stocks and body color kinda like operation 7 but i like combat arms more :D

MooCowMan

I don't even want to see guns, I want to see modifications.

Foregrips - Grip on the barrel of the gun.
Increases accuracy and decreases recoil.

Stocks - Shoulder rest at the butt of the gun. Reduces recoil.

Pistol Trigger Mods - Increases ROF and adds burst fire option to certain guns (Deagles and Anaconds being discluded).

Iron sites - sites included with the guns. +1 Aiming. Not really a mod.. just a feature Nexon should build into CA.

Laser Sites - Adds a small red dot at the center of the screen. No increase or decrease in statistics, just adds the center dot on your screen. NOT available for Sniper Rifles.

Special Ammuniton - Armor Piercing rounds. Completely ignores AP and attacks HP. Increases power but decreases ROF and accuracy and increases recoil.

Plus Clips - Allows you to have 1 extra magazine. Side pouch only.

Side Pouch - Would allow you to carry one extra sidearm, grenade, or extra clips.

Barrel Extenders/Shorteners - Extender increases accuracy and decreases recoil but decreases portability and ROF. Shortener does the opposite but increases power as well.

Just a few things I would like..

Wolves25

They need weapon add ons like shot guns at the end of the barrel
if you have evr played army of two for the ps3 you know what im talkin bout

E

Elite SEAL

They need weapon add ons like shot guns at the end of the barrel
if you have evr played army of two for the ps3 you know what im talkin bout

you mean like an underslung shotgun? cause I've heard of those.

E

Elite SEAL

ya thats exactly what im talkin about!

woohoo! I'm on a roll! lol, that would be interesting.

I was just thinking -I doubt we would be able to use underslung weapons -unless it counted as a modification...but... there would have to be some way to select it and then fire it, so by the time you select it and are aiming, some guy would have already killed you.

spuznick242

Maybe they could make it right click and only have it attatch to weapons that cant have scopes.

See it would be good to do, but it would make the gun way OP. Having something like the M4A1 which is good at a distance, then having a shotgun slug for at close. It would be OP cuz you could use the same gun for sniping, and also as a shot gun at close range. I just dont see it happening, but people no scope with l9s for one shot one kill in close range, so anything is possible.

Wolves25

See it would be good to do, but it would make the gun way OP. Having something like the M4A1 which is good at a distance, then having a shotgun slug for at close. It would be OP cuz you could use the same gun for sniping, and also as a shot gun at close range. I just dont see it happening, but people no scope with l9s for one shot one kill in close range, so anything is possible.

wow i created a lot conversation with the underslung weapons.
but i said you could put it on a weapon that cant have a scope like the l8 weird gun

phloudernow

I don't even want to see guns, I want to see modifications.

Foregrips - Grip on the barrel of the gun.
Increases accuracy and decreases recoil.

Stocks - Shoulder rest at the butt of the gun. Reduces recoil.

Pistol Trigger Mods - Increases ROF and adds burst fire option to certain guns (Deagles and Anaconds being discluded).

Iron sites - sites included with the guns. +1 Aiming. Not really a mod.. just a feature Nexon should build into CA.

Laser Sites - Adds a small red dot at the center of the screen. No increase or decrease in statistics, just adds the center dot on your screen. NOT available for Sniper Rifles.

Special Ammuniton - Armor Piercing rounds. Completely ignores AP and attacks HP. Increases power but decreases ROF and accuracy and increases recoil.

Plus Clips - Allows you to have 1 extra magazine. Side pouch only.

Side Pouch - Would allow you to carry one extra sidearm, grenade, or extra clips.

Barrel Extenders/Shorteners - Extender increases accuracy and decreases recoil but decreases portability and ROF. Shortener does the opposite but increases power as well.

Just a few things I would like..

well this would pretty much turn the whole game into something like operation 7 because operation 7 pretty much has all that stuff haha

Combat Arms should be unique and i think its pretty good the way it is but maybe a bit more mods like the fore grips is a good idea

Werbung:

MooCowMan

well this would pretty much turn the whole game into something like operation 7 because operation 7 pretty much has all that stuff haha

Combat Arms should be unique and i think its pretty good the way it is but maybe a bit more mods like the fore grips is a good idea

:p That's the point..

OP7 has epic weapon customization.