What Guns & Gear would you like to see?

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

dude my sig is sic!!!

yea, it is -I don't agree with the text font tho -that font really only works for like Russian themed sigs -like mine

Only thing iron sights would be good for is pistols. The crosshairs are so small in CA we don't need iron sights.

Using an iron sight on the law would be epic though :)

And @ OP7 customisation - Yes please. The level of customisation in OP7 is undeniably awesome.

are you fking kidding?! Iron sights would be good for anything, including pistols -and yes -using an iron sight on a LAW would be great -but they are like the kind of sights on the G36 -with the crosshairs and stuff

Will50Wester

Yea I agree we need iron sights especially on the guns we can't mount scopes onto, like the machine guns and the L85 assault rifle for some reason. Even tho the crosshair is small, there is still bullet spread that makes it hard to hit a target. But with an iron sight there's only the recoil pushing your aim up, that would make the guns much more effective. It's really frustrating to shoot past 50 yards without any sort of sights or scopes, I may land 1 or 2 shots on the enemy right away but it usually takes 4 shots to kill an enemy, and when the gun is bouncing like crazy all over the place, I know the chances of landing 2 more shots are very low. I try to tap the shots or use bursts but the enemies are usually running so its best to hold down the trigger if I want better chance at landing any shots at all. And this really sux but the bullet spread makes the bullets "go around" the target, I would have the crosshair locked dead on that other guy's chest but not a single shot would hit!:eek:

Miran_Eitan

most of my combat is done in extreme close quarters. If they're too far away, I rush them to remove that disadvantage.

I run the MAC-10 or the Uzi half the time just to make it harder when I do play. It's no fun to run the M4 series or the G36 series of weapons.

I wanna see the Rx4 Storm, made by Beretta... possibly the L1A1, which is very similar to the G3A1. Heck i'd like to see the G3A1.

Past that I just wanna see more maps.

Will50Wester

Thats awesome I luv the MAC-10, its like one of the fun guns I use besides the K7...I love high ROF guns lol. Wish we can hold those small SMGs one handed, that way we can do double guns, but I reckon that would get way overpowered, so maybe not, it can still be fun tho. Some of the guns I like are the SCAR-L and the SG550, SCAR-L has the good fire rate and enough damage, the SG550 has the control over the recoil. Put them together and you get the M416, which is the ultimate assault rifle for me, especially the CQB version.

E

Elite SEAL

Thats awesome I luv the MAC-10, its like one of the fun guns I use besides the K7...I love high ROF guns lol. Wish we can hold those small SMGs one handed, that way we can do double guns, but I reckon that would get way overpowered, so maybe not, it can still be fun tho. Some of the guns I like are the SCAR-L and the SG550, SCAR-L has the good fire rate and enough damage, the SG550 has the control over the recoil. Put them together and you get the M416, which is the ultimate assault rifle for me, especially the CQB version.

the M416 is like my fav gun to pick up if it's on the ground -once I get NX -I'm buying it -cause I love how it has damage, low recoil, good ROF...and it looks awesome.

you seriously like the MAC -10 and k7?! those are like 2 of the worse GUNS in Combat Arms -yes...guns...not worse assault rifle or worse smg...guns.

Kenty41

-Actual Armor that Can be More Reliable in Camouflage , and Stopping some Powerful Shots once in a While.

-Also , as much as Modern today outgrows it , bayonets on some Weapons. Would save a Loud off Pressing the Button and it slowly comes out .

-More reliable Scopes , and Silencers. Scopes that can make a AR into a SP shooting over Med+ Distance. Would be nice in Snow Valley.

-More Fire Options. Usually , it's just Automatic. We need Single or Burst once in a while.

-More Stamina. Seriously? You can't even run across the room without using all of your "Noob" Stamina. I mean , C'mon! Your Stamina won't even last 10 seconds. ( Default Character )

-More Weapon Mods/Ammo. This relates to the P90, 50/50 will not last. Surviving with this only weapon is Futile after all ammo is gone. More Mod options would be nice , like exchanging the scope on a P90, and putting something else.

-Reliable Information. Usually, the Information on Guns . Like the UMP , comparing it to the P90, it seems not as much recoil. But it kicks back after a burst of 5, especially in a Scope mode.

Will50Wester

you seriously like the MAC -10 and k7?! those are like 2 of the worse GUNS in Combat Arms -yes...guns...not worse assault rifle or worse smg...guns.

LOLOLOL I don't use the MAC-10 that much but I can really own with the K7, it gets some pretty random headshots and it jus outsprays all.:D

yocool

-Actual Armor that Can be More Reliable in Camouflage , and Stopping some Powerful Shots once in a While.

-Also , as much as Modern today outgrows it , bayonets on some Weapons. Would save a Loud off Pressing the Button and it slowly comes out .

-More reliable Scopes , and Silencers. Scopes that can make a AR into a SP shooting over Med+ Distance. Would be nice in Snow Valley.

-More Fire Options. Usually , it's just Automatic. We need Single or Burst once in a while.

-More Stamina. Seriously? You can't even run across the room without using all of your "Noob" Stamina. I mean , C'mon! Your Stamina won't even last 10 seconds. ( Default Character )

-More Weapon Mods/Ammo. This relates to the P90, 50/50 will not last. Surviving with this only weapon is Futile after all ammo is gone. More Mod options would be nice , like exchanging the scope on a P90, and putting something else.

-Reliable Information. Usually, the Information on Guns . Like the UMP , comparing it to the P90, it seems not as much recoil. But it kicks back after a burst of 5, especially in a Scope mode.
the reason y u think the scopes suck is cause they do and nx wants u to keep playing and spending money till u unlock itech. its a dream come true lol

Werbung: