Story Contest Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undead_Lives

Well I'd like to say sorry for the delay in declaring the winner...but here it is...

And the winner is...
A TIE!
No, not a tie as in that thing guys wear around their necks, but as in there are two winners! Yes the scores were so close (0.5 mark separating them) that Flad and I decided that there would be a tie.

Oh, and the winners are...
johnfn and IlidanStormrage!
A thread in the news will appear shortly.
You will also get a special tag!
If you want a different Avatar, please post what you would like and with the help of SkriK, it will be made for you.
Congratulations!

Also, congratulations go to Balarkin for a close third place!

Note: The story contest thread is unstickied now so please don't revive it.

Werbung:

johnfn

Woohoo! I'd like to see how they were graded and comments on them. I find this slightly ironic since now I don't like my story as much, but good job IlidanStormrage (and [Death] for coming in 3rd har har :yay: )

How big (pixels) can the avatar be at most?

johnfn

Oh, I can't think of anything in particular but an avatar that said "I won the story contest and all I got was this lousy icon??" would be cool :yay:

Fladian

I don't mind eitherway. I don't have much time to give explain the details why I decided on specific ratings though.

Regardless, there are plenty good reasons to keep them away from the sight of others too.

Werbung:
But can't you PM me MY results?
It's like a test - I know I wasn't one of the best but I would like to see my score. I cannot improve if I do not know what I did wrong.

So, please PM my results to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.