• Nah, no thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Undead_Lives

Don't get so down H_D. Flad is human like the rest of us, ya never know, he could make a horrible story and you could win it all.
PS: Update- Splatt will not be a judge. So now it is only Flad and I.
Flad you are free to submit a story, only I will judge it.
Also, if I submit one, only you will judge it.
That's all.

Werbung:

james1654

The contest should be split into short stories and long stories.

Short should be 2 A4 pages or under of 18 size text.

Long would be 3 A4 pages or over of 18 size text.

If you will do this, id like to be a short stories judge :)

Undead_Lives

What are A4 pages?
And James, I don't want to split the contest. I don't think that anyone will go past 10 000 words, and that's what a short story is limited to (English class FTW)
Finally, if you want to read only short stories, then when the contest is out, read them. I will probably make a new thread to hear what the general public thinks. But if you want to be a judge, you have to read every single one no matter how long it is.

Undead_Lives

Then your short and long James, is MUCH too short, and hardly any difference between the two.
So, unfortunately, I will not be using your suggestion.

Fladian

Don't get so down H_D. Flad is human like the rest of us, ya never know, he could make a horrible story and you could win it all.[/b]
Of course, of course. The only thing I can say with confidence is that I write much. Though five pages is still average (if not short) for me, I could get a bad day and write something horrible. Nothing too special. Not to mention there is only one judge to rate my story. If he decides not to like it, then, well, then I'm out of luck, as simple as it is. =)

Flad you are free to submit a story, only I will judge it.
Also, if I submit one, only you will judge it.
That's all.
[/b]
Okay, fine with me.

And James, I don't want to split the contest. I don't think that anyone will go past 10 000 words[/b]
May I try? :p

Finally, if you want to read only short stories, then when the contest is out, read them. I will probably make a new thread to hear what the general public thinks. But if you want to be a judge, you have to read every single one no matter how long it is.
[/b]
I got a perhaps better suggestion. Try to read some of the stories that already posted first, make some comments on them. You'll get used to the average length people write here. Ignore If, and only if then, that one is a bit above average.

I need a concept...about time to go out on a long walk to think.
[/b]
I won't start writing for the next two weeks. I'll be busy studying for it. If I write something, then it'll not be related to the contest.
But as for a concept, I already have an idea or two. Fact is that I was planning of writing one for a very long time, the other one is a comedy and I am going to try how good I am in that. Perhaps Undead's comment in the first quote of this post will come true then ;)

Well, good luck to anyone who joins.

Kem Rixen

I won't start writing for the next two weeks. I'll be busy studying for it. If I write something, then it'll not be related to the contest.
But as for a concept, I already have an idea or two. Fact is that I was planning of writing one for a very long time, the other one is a comedy and I am going to try how good I am in that. Perhaps Undead's comment in the first quote of this post will come true then ;)

...[/b]
Well I'm already working on a completly different story and most of my ideas have gone into that, so I need a new idea =P

Fladian

Well, I would like to suggest things, but everything I could suggest is something I would rather use myself. :p Good luck though.

Perhaps I'll write about how my exams will go :D of course, it's a drama then. :p

Werbung:

Fladian

Exagerated? No, probably not. Though I would be inresistable to the girls around me, of course. But I do not believe that was worth mentioning.

Nah, but seriously, I'll probably go for the comedy I had in mind... but in all honestly, if I had to write for myself, I see no real reason to exagerate. I have a good life, and with a little few tweaks here and there, it couldn't hardly because much better. Of course, there are some major things, but that's part of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.