Story Contest

Werbung:

Fladian

I already did that for some of them, as I mentioned before. Seeing what I was going to face in a short time, I doubt I had much time to read most stories anyway. Printing them would be a waste of time, not to mention that I don't have access to the printer from my own computer (don't ask).

Anyway, like I said, I'll probably start on it somewhere this week. Though my scheldue is slowly filling a bit up... sunday a game of Holland, monday my own birthday, tuesday a private appointment, wednesday the graduation ceremony, thursday a day off as I recall, friday some kind of test at school, saturday a little meet up to catch up on some old times and sunday... well, I'm free then. I sure hope I'll be in the mood to read. :p Or I'll have to force a friend to help me out... though the earliest chance to ask her that is wednesday, so... :p
*uhhum*

Fladian

A year older.

Back ontopic:
I'm supposed to finish all stories today, but something went pretty wrong today. Like I said in a different thread, I was planning on sun bathing today... and I did. I also printed the stories to read them while laying there...
You could blame my physical condition, you could blame the stories, you could blame the heath, but I fell asleep while reading all stories. When I woke up and grabbed another one, it took only minutes until I fell asleep again.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

johnfn

If it's not going fast enough for you, than that is your problem, John. Not mine. I have different and more important matters to attend to than reading stuff.
[/b]

I bet, but remember, you are the one who is supposed to be 'reading stuff' :D

Fladian

Could be, but I am not interested in being chased by all kind of people to just finish something like that. Despite that I am "supposed" to read it, I have other (higher) priorities, like my girl and my job.

What I mean with "I'm done" is that I am ready to be eaten. I'm sun burned.

Undead_Lives

Well, MASS deletion done here, now to move on to other topics..
I want no more talk of this unless it is in Chat.
If anyone is wondering, Flad had an imposter temporarily posting for him.

Fladian

Well, that is quite disappointing. I was actually looking forward to read what she said while using my account. I was saving it for the time between the first and second half of Portugal - France...

I was told they were quite... amusing. I was also told that you were quite an ass towards her, Undead, which is something I do not appreciate.
She told me what happened in a nuttshell, and I rather believe her than anyone else, therefore that I find ti quite... disappointing what happened.

The person who was posting on my name was NOT an imposter however. Both she, and a friend, told me that she never claimed she was me, nor did she ever denied she was someone else. According to her, she did try to avoid the question.
I still do not appreciate the deletion of posts, Undead. I happen to be in a good mood because some pleasant things have happened today - which her, and others coming by unexpected is one of them - so I won't 'fall out,' but whoever posts on my name who is related to me (friends, family, etc.) is always free to post on my name, especially my brother.
All in all, it's quite easy to see which posts are mine. Everyone who posts on my name once in a while uses a completely different style of typing. (My brother uses the ` instead of a ' as an example)

Admitted that she posted without me being aware of it, but when I came back, I already noticed something at page 14 (The first two posts). Undead, this may be your section, but do something like this again, and I will promise you that you are going to regret it.

Undead_Lives

The entire conversation did not belong in this thread. Therefore I deleted it.
As for being rude to her, I'm sorry for that. I might have been. At first I thought she was a hacker, and yes at the start I was rude. I apologize for that.
But under the circumstances, I don't think I acted wrongly. Seeing as she never said that she wasn't a hacker in the first place, I don't think my actions were wrong.
That aside,
Flad I still need your ratings of the stories ASAP if all possible. Thanks.

Fladian

There are more conversations that don't belong in certain threads, yet they take place there. There was no need to take any actions.

I was told that she, indeed, didn't tell who she was. I'll not go into details, but she was a friend of mine; and if she kept her identity a secret, then she probably did so for a reason, therefore I shall not go into details.
Even under these circumstances, I still do not approve of your actions; and I'll remain of opinion that I warned you once for doing that. Keep that in mind.

As for the ratings. I'll send them in as soon as possible, I have a few things that comes first... like going to sleep. I barely slept last night... if I'm up early tomorrow, maybe I can sent the ratings then. If not, then when I'm back from work.

On a side note, I posted one of the posts with her. It was her last post, as I recall, but I cannot remember what thread it was. It should be clear that I also typed in that post, as I purposelly used words she wouldn't use. Despite that she understand just about anything, - she's not any less than me, despite the age difference - she remains using a small vocabulary.
Therefore, even if you "approve" your own actions, you also deleted a pure post of my own.

johnfn

Fladian I think you're overreacting, as he said Undead even realized that it was someone you knew. If it was just an ordinary spammer/hacker I doubt you would be yelling at UL right now, more like thanking him. The deletion of the posts also makes perfect sense because all of it was utter spam and didn't really belong here. At best he could have moved it to some spam topic but he took the second best action.

Giving UL a warning for what he has to do according to the rules thread is pretty dumb.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

I'm not going to say anything further on the matter other than this. If you should choose to take some kind of action Flad, then so be it. Also, she never did say until later that she wasn't you and she wasn't a hacker. From that point on I don't believe I was rude.
Now, as for afterward, I thought that it was rather rude of HER to use your account without asking. Obviously you don't feel that way, but I know if I were in your shoes I would not want someone using my account. And since you did not inform me or anyone else that you allow other people to use your account, there is no way I could have known you felt that way. Therefore those actions were taken without some knowledge that would have prevented the entire thing.
Thus, I thought I was standing up for your right to privacy. Guess I was wrong, so I won't stand up for you any longer.
Any further continuance of this issue should be discussed either in Chat or the PM system.
Finally, any time tomorrow would be great Flad.