My Art Thread

Werbung:

P!nS

Indeed^^.
At least, I bet you'ld have understanded my opinion about all religions, including capitalism :yay:
But we're not here to talk about this and my religion (Pinsism) isnt proselytist :D

Moagrim

:D Wow,that money picture is cool :D Like the person on devart sai,I like the work on the waterfall too :)

it does have very short ams,but who cares? idon't u were meanin to be proportionally correct(or were you? lol)

Undead_Lives

Hm, I think the title is too good for the artwork, not that it's bad but I expected when I read the title to see a little more than a guy on his knees.

Xeridanus

i have one beef with the death one, the handle of the sythe is on the wrong side. your feathers look kinda like teeth in the money one. i think that would be due to the difficulty in doing feathers in your style. with inner strugle, i noticed he isn't just pure profile or dead straight angles which is awesome. well done. this isn't something wrong with just an opinion, i think it would have been better if he had his head in his hands. but then you wouldn't have seen his face... i don't know. it just doesn't look much like a struggle thats all. as for the satan tatoo, it looks like he has a tatoo lol. i don't mean to sound like i know a lot about this stuff, i don't and couldn't draw to save my life, let alone on computer. i think what you're doing is awesome and hope to see lots ore from ya.

~Xeridanus

Undead_Lives

As for the Satan one, I'm not too fond of it. It's extremely lacking in symmetry and also, it looks more like a bull to me than anything. (not just the horns, the face too)

Werbung: