My Art Thread

Xeridanus

i left a comment about the masqurade on the site. about the demon, is it really a bad thng that it looks human? it could more easily pass amung us like that. also, his helmut, his horns are sticking out of it, he can't get his helmut off without doing something about those first, lol. one last thing, his feet, you seem to do feet either profile or straight on. i'm no good at art, nor do i want to be, but imo you should try getting better at feet (and other body parts/objects) from other angles.

Humbled by your work, ~Xeridanus

Werbung:

P!nS

you should try getting better at feet (and other body parts/objects) from other angles.[/b]

Indeed, my feets/shoulders/hands are really bad, but I'm working on them...

About the fact my demon is humanoid, it is true, but after all it is kind of trooper, so I wasnt really thinking of a huge muscular half-dog, though that's maybe what i'll do on of these days [/spoiler].

Xeridanus

ever played black and white? it looks like one of those singing stones, except there's no music note on it. althoguh it could be on the other side.

you can see the scratches in the big view, just makes it look real. also, great shading.

4.5 thumbs up out of 5.

Werbung: