Where light is consumed

Werbung:

Fladian

People are made to believe that. For no particular reason actually. There are names that just fit people nicely. I couldn't imagine a different name on some friends of mine, though I could imagine a different name for myself, but that's probably because no one calls me with my real first name. :p

Fladian

My (first) name is very similar to the first name of the man I look up to. When you know his name, you pretty much know my name. :p

Post it in the true identity thread :p
-----------
Chad, I know it's a seirous name sometimes (I had a friend named Chad) it's just funny. It depends on the modd really. But GAURDS relaly need serious names. It's like if Hitlers real name was Gumsworthy or fluffy I mean, seriously :p

Fladian

I can't post in the 'True Identity' thread. I'm the last one who posted.

Also... the names were... uh... 'Fred' and...? What was the other one again? Well, whatever it was, it was Fred you all were worried about, right? Well, I have no intention of changing finished work.
Not to mention that I have nothing against the name 'Fred.'

Werbung:

Fladian

"Older fatter man", you say, Undead? I personally think of a quite tall skinny guy with a small mustache of about average age.

Plain, yes, perhaps. I already told you guys, the name brings is satisfying and there were far more flaws to that story. All names I used are names I probably won't use ever again. Fred is a name I hardly ever use because I don't like it, just like William or any other person in that name. Though Jard was a nice surprise...