Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Not that funny but it made me laugh a bit. Mid-air freeze kill. :D
Combat-Arms_70.jpg

1_3__3_7

I always love on Two Towers when somebody is sprinting up the ladder to one of the towers and they overshoot it and fly straight over the side and die.

I cant help but say "lollollolllolollollolololololol"

chrisbrown

Oh i remember something for twin towers it was snipers only and my cousin was playing on my acc when he was at my house and he no scoped 2 people in a row and scoped close up on some person then knifed 2 people and got a Fantastic

jydj

i have 2
1.mine would be on junk flea a while back, i saw a guy around me so i threw a flashbang @ him and he ran right in to 1 of the crates so then i just shot him
2.i was in cold seed(alpha) and i saw 3 guys in the tunnel so i pulled out my l96 shot the 1st 1 then as i was scoping in or the other 1 i guess he moved behind his teammate b\c when i shot i got a double kill...:cool:

n7n

This one time in Raposa I went pew pew and the guy fell down. He died. I got a point. I used an m4. OH OH OH OH and it was a headshot!

Werbung:

ugotmilk

Mine would have to be a suicide. Everyone who has used the LAW has to have had this happen to them. I was testing out CA's only Rocket launcher in this one match on Junk flea. I was getting shot at and I had the LAW equipped, so i just pointed in the direction of my attacker and fired, while strafing toward cover. I accidentally got behind cover just before the LAW fired and I blew myself up. Needless to say, I never used the LAW again.

Mine's just like this, I am taking out a camper in the tower of waverider w/ my LAW andf it hits my ally just as walks in front of me killing me and I got so pissed