BobPwnsNoobs' Highly Secret Guide To Completing Extreme Cabin Fever

SpIkE_JoNzE

The thing about Cabin fever is that it's almost the same as power lvling lol. But some games take 4ever

but it worth every minute spent there lol, and the best thing is that NEXON will allow it a long time like SnowBall fight, so we can't call it powerleveling and it helps alot...

but one thing that bothers me is that everytime i die by a zombie attack, I ALWAYS ARE HIT IN MY NUTZZ!!!WTF!!!

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

i think lol, the funnier thing would be to nutshot a zombie...lol or at least if you nutshot one of them they could be like little dogs trying to bite you O___o

Super Six 4

I did a round of Cabin Fever extreme today, and because it was 4th of July, there was a 100% increase in gp and exp, and combined with the server that I played on already having a 110% gp giving rate...I got lots of stuff.

UnBR33vuhble

I was about to mention the gas protection working, but you beat me to it. In stead, I will tell you my loadout, equipment, then my stats for Cabin Fever.

Gunplay: SG556 Mrk II w/ xtend mag I and ITECH scope
M21E
MG36
M2 Browning OR MP7 MOD (Extend clip II on the MP7)
Desert Eagle SE or USP for my secondary
Mines (stack em JUST toward the garage by the basement stairs EVERY round. they WILL kill the blue guy instantly, just don't have a line of sight to it)
OR the HE frag

Equipment: Light Vest
Kepi (hat)
Chemical Gas Mask (60% gas protection)

Stats; Kills: 13,492
Death: 192 (~70 kills per death)
HS%: 33.13%
Combo: 27 (NO spec weapons)

As I stated, mines CAN be of use. I put mine to the right of the small stack of boards to the left of the basement door and lay at LEAST 3 down EVERY round. The Big Blue Giant will be instantly killed if you lay 3 more about 3 ft in front of the basement door before round 11 starts. Just MAKE SURE TO GET TO COVER! After round 11, start throwing mines OVER the door of the gate blocking the upstairs path (I stand about 3 feet back and aim about 2 inches above the gate, then jump+throw the mines). Again, after round 15, place 3 mines about 3 ft from the doorway, they will ALL go off and take every zombie with them, making it easy to get the Golden DB Punisher (16) and the L96 Black Magnum (11) EARLY in those rounds.

Werbung:

UnBR33vuhble

I did a round of Cabin Fever extreme today, and because it was 4th of July, there was a 100% increase in gp and exp, and combined with the server that I played on already having a 110% gp giving rate...I got lots of stuff.
The most XP I've gotten from a SINGLE clearing of CF was about 6.5K. I have the 200/25% combo passes from nexon, plus 100% EXP passes, plus a 300% EXP event from nexon, PLUS 15% from a S Mod AND a nother 15% from playing on black Market server. I went from like 12% to 2nd Lt 3 to about 16% in a matter of about 45 minutes (for those of you asking, it was a TOTAL of 630% XP, 325% GP)