Your Most Hilarious Kill :D

chrisbrown

So, Share with us your most funniest kills :D.

Mine would be in Snow Valley some dude was on the ladder near the hole in the middle he jumped and i no-scoped him and the head then his teammate jumped in and got hit too :D. 2 kills 1 shot 1 head shot :D.

Lol this thread is still here? I just came back from a 4 month break don't blame me for not knowing.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

nice topic lol, well i think my funniest kill(s) was in the junk flea, i was alone against a lot of traineers, and then, one noob just jumped tho the bravo's roof and i headshot him in the air while fliyin lol, and everyone was laughing jeje....

Love

I was on Alpha at Junk Flea, I went upstairs, hopped onto the platform connected to the tunnel, then dropped my cigarette, it hit the touchpad and shot a bullet. (My hand wasn't on the external mouse.) So when the cigarette hit the touchpad, it fired right through the little opening from the roof and the wall in front of the spawn for Bravo, giving me a headshot.

-DeaFen0-

In Snow Valley, around that cave tunnel, there were two of my teammates taking on this really good player, alright? So, I fire off a round with a stolen L96 (I otherwise wouldn't really use it), and BAM! 3 Killz! However, when I go to look at the kill sheet (as I like to call it) in the upper left corner, I found out that those two teammates of mine had lined themselves up with the target! Whether it was the L96's poor accuracy getting him in the chest instead of where I had aimed (the head), or if it was just those guys running there in time to meet their downfall, I'll never know.

llamaeatataco

Mine would have to be a suicide. Everyone who has used the LAW has to have had this happen to them. I was testing out CA's only Rocket launcher in this one match on Junk flea. I was getting shot at and I had the LAW equipped, so i just pointed in the direction of my attacker and fired, while strafing toward cover. I accidentally got behind cover just before the LAW fired and I blew myself up. Needless to say, I never used the LAW again.

Ebolaiztoxic

lol in sand hog two guys jumped on my head (no homo) and i had the gillie and shot them in the cahones and i got a double kill i was like wtf lol

Jordan B

I got an ultra kill with the default pistol in an all permitted at junk flea againt 4 trainees , lol - And quote

" HACKER! "
" NO WAY AIMBOTTER! "
" YOU'RE NOT DYING ! "

Lol. Noobs.

PureKiwi

Mines kind of funny , i knifed someone in two towers and got called a pu**y

"Kiwi You Hacker"

I knifed you and im a hacker?

"Knifes Are For pu**ys Kiwi"

i did point out many of times that he had a gun but he insisted i was a pu**y because i had a knife and it was more elite than a gun :/

Roger117

I was on Alpha in Junk Flea and I went up the stairs leading to the tunnel. I stopped and zoomed in with my L96A3 and I saw a guy walking into the tunnel, so I shot him. As you would know, he died, but I also kill a guy behind him, and another guy on the Bravo platform were people go to snipe, which gives a clear view of the tunnel. Funny as. 3 kills with one bullet=Multi Kill :D.

Love

I was on Alpha, at Junk Flea.
I spawned, went up the stairs, hopped to the panel connected to the tunnel, hopped down from there to land inside the bed.
So whilst falling, my cigarette dropped out of my mouth, hit the touch pad, and fired a shot.
All of a sudden, I see myself getting a headshot, the shot went throug the little opening between Bravo's awning and the wall that protects spawners.

SpIkE_JoNzE

lol nice, well, today i got one... it was at snow valley on my own against my brother and some other guys, then near the missile silo, and i saw a guy watchin around in the tree next to the house...and i made a no-scoped shot....and before he diet he trhew me a nade..and guess what....

we both died....it was like OMG!!!! 2 simultaneously deaths lol....he naded me and i shot him....

-DeaFen0-

Pretty good, Pretty good...SOCOM has a lot of that, pretty funny on Ranked, especially funny when you are in respawn games and all of a sudden 6 people die from one grenade. Funny stuff Love.

Deathking103

mine would be in 2 towers, throwing a grenade up the stairs, killing 1, running up, see 3 guys, spray and pray, headshot, headshot, headshot, normal kill
the final bullet that killed the last guy was my last, then i reloaded and got killed by a grenade and got triple teamed

did u guys have 1 like that?

Werbung:

Layzie

Lets see..

In one of my practices, we were doing a 5v5 CTF (practicing squad tactics).. my squad is moving in a tight group (One guy on point.. 4 in middle, and me trailing behind checking our flanks) through the cave on snow valley. The guy on point calls out on vent that he made contact, so the rest of the squad moved up to support him. So I move up and start laying down suppressing fire, and all of a sudden my dog comes out of no where jumps on my mouse arm trying to get some frenchfries on my desk, so my mouse swings to the right and *Bam* *bam* *bam* *bam* "$*#^ Layzie!! WTF ARE YOU DOING!!" haha... shot every single squad member. I felt bad, but couldn't stop laughing.