Wii Zapper to come with Zelda Crossbow Training?

cloudzero45

im kinda a hardcore zelda fan... i've either beaten or a least played all the major zelda games....i want the zapper... so im might just buy this game so i can play alround with a zapper...
but the game alone, i wouldn't buy

Werbung:

LordofNazgul95

I hope that they decide on more games being "Best played with Zapper", because otherwise for people like me who have LoZ:TP, it really is just...pointless. Although, I can imagine myself playing Zelda that way, slashing my M16 to kill Twilight Beasts! :p

sharp141

gunners-4-life said:
sharp141 said:
i think they are just commented by people that dont actually have them, its best if you try them out

but if you hate it then it is a waste, go with the majority of peoples opinions

true but alot of people said the jackets were rubbish
then i got em and i like them

sharp141

gamelover15 said:
sharp141 said:
i wish the jacket was compatible with the zapper

I always thought the jackets were weird, but I did heard it could fit, but it will be a really tight squeeze.

i doubt they fit, with the tight squeeze in the zapper id really doubt it fitting

Werbung:

shadowofchaos

jesta said:
wiiZelda.jpg

If you're a manager for a GameStop store, at this moment you're in Vegas, enjoying all the vendors pitching their games to you.

I got that part down..... lol

Anyway... I do see that it's pretty pointless with this right now... but with games like Medal of Honor of other First-Person shooting games.... I do see the potential of a holder of the Wii Remote in the form of a Machine gun....

Also.. (sorry for being a little "in your face direct" about this, but) why would you want to fit the jacket into the Zapper? You wouldn't be swinging it around like you normally would.... so what would be the point of the extra "grip" it provides?