Latest release dates (US)

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
soooo many games :D fantasic! wonder how long time it will take for all these game to come to europe....

Probably take a couple of months....unfortunately...

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

wiipointsmaster said:
lu1g1 said:
wiipointsmaster said:
dude that sucks so bad that SSBB is moved to FEB. 10. and mario kart wii is moved to spring 08. i can't believe it. great thread though.

mario kart has always been scheduled for spring 2008
and nintendo must have a good reason for delaying ssbb....they wanna make it as good as humanly possible...

well i checked on gamestop.com and it says it is coming out 01/02/07 and gamestop always has the right dates on when games are coming out. doesn't spring mean in like march,april or may.

umm gamestop said ssbb would be coming out on dec. 3rd so no they dont alwayshave the right date....
im pretty sure we wont get it untill feb 10th

wiipointsmaster

lu1g1 said:
wiipointsmaster said:
lu1g1 said:
wiipointsmaster said:
dude that sucks so bad that SSBB is moved to FEB. 10. and mario kart wii is moved to spring 08. i can't believe it. great thread though.

mario kart has always been scheduled for spring 2008
and nintendo must have a good reason for delaying ssbb....they wanna make it as good as humanly possible...

well i checked on gamestop.com and it says it is coming out 01/02/07 and gamestop always has the right dates on when games are coming out. doesn't spring mean in like march,april or may.

umm gamestop said ssbb would be coming out on dec. 3rd so no they dont alwayshave the right date....
im pretty sure we wont get it untill feb 10th

well everyone thought that SSBB would come out on 12/03/07 because Nintendo only recently announced that the date is going to be changed.

Werbung: