Wii Zapper to come with Zelda Crossbow Training?

Werbung:

jesta

Link’s Crossbow Training First Screens

e_tn_screens20pack.jpg

"Link’s Crossbow Training will use Twilight Princess’s graphic engine and takes place after Twilight Princess. Many places from Twilight Princess, including the Bridge of Eldin, Lake Hylia, and Death Mountain, return in this game. It doesn’t seem like a small demo that most were expected with the Wii Zapper though, it’s more than that, but not a full game. It does have boss battles. And also, rumor is that if you score enough points, you’ll be able to play as Zelda. You can get this game with the Wii Zapper on November 19th, the one year anniversary of Wii’s release, for a MSRP of $19.99."

Source

metroidprime3rules

jesta said:
Link’s Crossbow Training First Screens

e_tn_screens20pack.jpg

"Link’s Crossbow Training will use Twilight Princess’s graphic engine and takes place after Twilight Princess. Many places from Twilight Princess, including the Bridge of Eldin, Lake Hylia, and Death Mountain, return in this game. It doesn’t seem like a small demo that most were expected with the Wii Zapper though, it’s more than that, but not a full game. It does have boss battles. And also, rumor is that if you score enough points, you’ll be able to play as Zelda. You can get this game with the Wii Zapper on November 19th, the one year anniversary of Wii’s release, for a MSRP of $19.99."

Source

im still not interested

kaitora

OMG that last pic of the gorons made me laugh... put too much power in your shot, and imagine the world of pain that goron would be in with an arrow in the crotch!!!

Ryano

kaitora said:
OMG that last pic of the gorons made me laugh... put too much power in your shot, and imagine the world of pain that goron would be in with an arrow in the crotch!!!

I think I'll buy the game just for that moment XD (kidding, even if you could hit Ganondorf in the crotch I wouldn't buy it.

Ryano

kaitora said:
it's not a game i'd buy either... basically it's just as bad as wii plays shooting game, just with zelda bits in it

I think there gonna try and make this seem like a proper game with a "brand new adventure experience" but it'll just be a quick game that you'll play at for like one day.

Becky

This is looking a little more appealing than it was to start with. I probably will buy it.

Gawd, I'm gonna be totally skint with all the things I'm buying this month lol.

guyofgod

Ryano said:
Zelda crossbow training?

But I already can shoot the crossbow in Zelda...seems a tad pointless.

Mabey this is time you will be able to pull back the string to a certain amount and that is how far it goes on the screen :D

Ryano

Luigi said:
Ryano said:
Zelda crossbow training?

But I already can shoot the crossbow in Zelda...seems a tad pointless.

Mabey this is time you will be able to pull back the string to a certain amount and that is how far it goes on the screen :D

Even if it did, it wouldn't really make it worthy of a purchase...

Werbung: