Wii Zapper to come with Zelda Crossbow Training?

jesta

wiiZelda.jpg

"If you're a manager for a GameStop store, at this moment you're in Vegas, enjoying all the vendors pitching their games to you. A source at the show tells Opposable Thumbs that after Nintendo's speech, the managers were given a world-exclusive first look at the pack-in game for the Wii Zapper. Are you ready? Zelda Crossbow Training.

"The game looked beautiful," my source said. "I'm pretty sure it was running on the Twilight Princess engine. It's a third-person game, and you had some control over Link. While the video was way too short to get a good idea of the gameplay, it looks like a light-gun inspired Zelda title." (He says that as if we'd know what a light gun-inspired Zelda title would look like.) " Source

"Best news…the leak says the Zapper/Zelda: Crossbow Training bundle will cost $20. I didn’t think that price would stick! Does all this sound too good to be true, or just crazy enough to work?"

Werbung:

Kurrus

I agree with Ryano, I think it's a bit pointless.

Maybe Nintendo plans to release a series of mini-games/tech demo thingies like this with Wiimotes and accesories included!

jesta

I think its just a way of selling the zapper. You know make it a bundle, make it sound more worth the money rather than just selling the zapper for $15 add a little game and make it $20 like WiiPlay. Not everyone has Zelda, and for those who do, yep definitely pointless. And for those who don't it's an easy way of advertising.

Ryano

Well I've kinda changed my opinion...I think that Nintendo will surprise us with this. It'll be more then just some stupid arrow thing. They'll be inventive with it and there'll probadly be loads of surprises....at least I hope so XD

Gdog

Ryano said:
Well I've kinda changed my opinion...I think that Nintendo will surprise us with this. It'll be more then just some stupid arrow thing. They'll be inventive with it and there'll probadly be loads of surprises....at least I hope so XD

so wait, will this game be a new one, or is it still twilight princess, just with a new feature?

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
Ryano said:

so wait, will this game be a new one, or is it still twilight princess, just with a new feature?

it's twilight princess.....

jesta said:
"The game looked beautiful," my source said. "I'm pretty sure it was running on the Twilight Princess engine. It's a third-person game, and you had some control over Link. While the video was way too short to get a good idea of the gameplay, it looks like a light-gun inspired Zelda title." (He says that as if we'd know what a light gun-inspired Zelda title would look like.)

jesta

Quick update...

"Link’s Crossbow Training drops players into a world in the style of The Legend of Zelda®: Twilight Princess. Players assume the identity of hero Link, who progresses through a series of tests to perfect his crossbow marksmanship. Start with stationary bull’s-eyes and graduate to moving targets before defending Link against all kinds of enemies." The full write up here

Werbung: