• extortionate (overpriced)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • reasonable

• cheap

• Total voters

Adiman423

Personally, I think that the prices that we pay just for games alone is just rediculous. here in the UK, we have to pay between £40 and £30 just for one game. even though we do get the wii sports game free with the wii, I think someone needs to look at these prices and do something about it.
Even the price we have to pay for a wii points card is just horrible.

that is my opinion. What is yours? feel free to rant and rave about it as much as you like.

Werbung:

Ryano

They ain't so bad, I have to pay €50-€60 for my games...

Matt

Well i'd say the games vary from £20-£35.. To me that's reasonable. I pay around £25 for mine (As I dont get them brand new usually). I mean, ps3 games at £50 is way too much for me. But, you get what you pay for. Brain acadamy. £17, played twice!

Adiman423

might i hasten to add, that at the moment, the americans get to pay half the price we do on games, which is unfair...... even though the games are region locked.

supersujay

wow games r really expansive in europe 30 wht ever the e sign=$60 and 50=$100 and the highest price games in the us r only $50 dam that is cheap

Ryano

You British are unbelievable, your whinging about your prices while we in Ireland have to pay €50-€60 for our Wii games....

Matt

It's because Nintendo don't like Europe ;) It's well known.

BUT, we pay more for everything. Afterall, we do have a stronger currency.

Squiddy

Err.... £40 for a game is affordable, it's just that the Americans don't understand that NOTHING in England is a straight conversion to Dollars.

Quit your whining, most Wii games can be bought online for £25, like Metroid Prime 3 for £24.99 in Virgin Megastores.

Jailbreak

squiddys right, if you shop around and choose which games to get you can get them for cheap prices, however i never pay £40 for games, amazon will usualy sell new releases with £10 off :D or i just get em pre-owned

Werbung: