WTS: Lvl 10, 145 Games, Multiple AAA, 8 Collections, Tons of DLC

Vmor33

Hi there.

That's my intro.

Now down to business. I'm a gamer, an avid one, but I don't have the time or the desire to play all the games in my account by any means. I literally log on, play 3 of the games out of 140 and then log out and that's all I do each time. I have finally decided to sell it to someone who can either play them all, or wants them all.

Major details:
  • I am the sole owner of the account and always have been.
  • Only person with access to the email attached and can verify account status and info with potential buyers.
  • Account as of right now has 145 items purchased, but this could go up and I will edit the posting and the price if need be.
  • Play time on all games is minimal so you'll still have plenty of time to unlock all those shiny achievements.
  • NO VAC bans or any other bans of any kind, proof is in the picture at the end of post.
  • 8 Full series of games/collections which include Total War, Amnesia & Penumbra, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect, Dead Island, XCOM Set, Commandos, Sniper Elite Trilogy, and Call of Duty (isn't in the 8 because I don't have them all), and also the first two Witcher games.
  • Several AAA Titles such as Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Mad Max, Call of Duty Games, Civ 5, Total War Series, Fallout: New Vegas, GTA IV, Mortal Kombat X, Medal of Honor, Ryse, Sniper Elite Trilogy, State of Decay, Tomb Raider, The Witcher 1 & 2, and the XCOM Set,
  • SEVERAL DLC PACKAGES for many of the games, ask me about a game and I'll tell you what DLC I have for it, too many to just list here.

Minor Details:
  • No major groups or friends that I play with so you won't have any annoying pms from any of them.
  • Many small but fun games are on there which aren't worth much, but I know that you'll enjoy.
  • Level 10 w/ the 100+ collector achievement along with 6 badges (not much, I know, but still).
  • Fresh start on most multiplayer games.
  • I'll love you forever if you buy it from me. :)

Purchase Details/Seller Guarantee:
  • Account is currently valued at just shy of 2400 USD (this does not include quite a bit of DLC), however, there are a few things. First of all I bought a lot of this on sale at certain times so I'm for sure not gonna ask 2400. But, that 2400 doesn't even account for a lot of the DLC, total value is apparently like 2.7-3k. But anyways. I won't take any less than 400 for the account but that's a rock bottom that I'm still not sure if I'll take that, reason being is because of all the newer titles. I refuse to sell an account for 300 dollars when only 6 games on the account add up to that.
  • If you are not satisfied with the account then I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it because these are the games you're paying for and you're getting it all at a reduced rate of sale. You should do your homework before you even think about buying this many games. Go watch YouTube videos on the big ones and see if you're gonna like them.
  • Account is sold as is, no changes will be made to the account besides a personal information wipe and data change before the transfer of the account to the buyer.
  • I will only accept payment through a verified PayPal account, bank transfer, or cash delivery in person if you're close enough.

Please only message me with serious inquiries. We can talk in Raidcall, Skype, or on here, whatever works.

Will only give a full game list via private messenger for security reasons. Selling Steam accounts is against the Valve/Steam EULA and can result in an account ban. I will not risk this just because someone wants to make things easier for themselves. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit 1: I will do trades for certain types of accounts, but that all depends on the account and the value. No point in listing a huge amount here, just message me if you want to know more.

Thank you for taking the time to read all this, and for taking an interest in the account.
-V

(Picture Below)

Steam Acct Value.png

Werbung: