WTB: $ Buying steam accounts for EXPENSIVE price $

Tyler37

Hello everybody. I am steam trader from Russia, and i am searching for big quantity of steam accounts. I don't care about price of the games/items/hours of playing, etc - the most important criteria is:

-It must have $(dollar) currency
-It must have active market
-Will be good if this account was active before, most likely with friends/games/steam level etc
-You must have login/password/ssfn file. If you don't know anything about ssfn, i will help you with it
-You SHOULD NOT change any auth information like e-mail/password before selling. It is very strong restriction, because breaking this rule AUTOMATICALLY makes account useless for me

The price is $25 - $50, but we can discuss other price if you think it is not enough.

I prefer to use WebMoney as a payment method, but it is not a problem in PayPal or any other payment services.

Also i will not pay first if you are not high rep member of this forum, but i agree to use any escrow service you want.

So, my contacts is:
jabber:thetyler@jabbim.cz

If you still have any questions feel free to ask them here, in PM, or using my contacts.

Werbung:

tomcio2001

I want to sell my steam account for only 50% ($150) of real value. :)
2hwmr7c.jpg

wlsojr.jpg

Last edited:
I am selling my steam account with 75 games on it, including Counter Strike:Global Offensive, Counter Strike Source, DayZ Standalone, Metro 2033, Call of Duty: World at War, Dead Space, Insurgency, and more. Also on the account is $19.03 of cash to spend on whatever you like.

Attachments

• screencapture002.jpg
    screencapture002.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 2
  • screencapture003.jpg
    screencapture003.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 1
Werbung: